• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera 9/2 : 16:00 - SUNDAY!

The thing is that the servers i opened before was to easy, but now i've made it a bit harder. Lower exp, expensive sds and harder loot. This time you can't get level 120 in one day and gain 1kk and just stand still in depot and wait for action, now it takes time to exp and gain cash.

The thing is that the servers i opened before was to easy, but now i've made it a bit harder. Lower exp, expensive sds and harder loot. This time you can't get level 120 in one day and gain 1kk and just stand still in depot and wait for action, now it takes time to exp and gain cash.
Sounds like an improvement

Gogo I will make a team, I hope Powah, wengosz etc make also. Maybe other teams also like Mex, Veziv, etc etc?

u can open what u want but this ots always dying i playing like on 10 + ots 8.0 with anuris and our conglomerate team and always ded xxx bye bye
yes but you are team are total noobs and shit. i dont think we need your team here lol

Can you make a custom spawn somewhere with different good monsters isntead of only exp on okolnir?

@Zappatatajacz There are other spawns than frosts that is able to gain you profit and exp, that's why I've made it harder so everybody will not be able to hunt frosts all time.

dedicated and ddos protected as last time, i bought the server today so perhaps in few hours im getting it

@ Teams that gonna play. please sign so I know how many people i should bring :)

This server will be absolutely awesome, great experience rates, great manarune x's, it will be so fun to play, so hard, so real.

Back