• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera 9/2 : 16:00 - SUNDAY!

HAHahHAHahAHhahAHahAHAhHAHA please do something right, u did exact this last time how the fuck can u be this dumb?XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hello,
Your server will now be set up in Europe. Please not that this will extend the time required to set it up as we will need to start over. You will receive login details within next 24 hours.

Best Regards,
LeoSerwer.pl

Took the guy 3 days. Anyway the server will open tomorrow a guess.

Will ignore this thread right now because it will be spammed filled with shit of how stupid i am how i fail so much.

The thing is, a service should be able to answer their customers atleast within 3 work days. BB see you tomorrow!

How can you make the same stupid mistake again?
Why do you put a launch time if you don't even have a dedicated server.
Everytime you blaim the hosting company but it is your fault that you even advertise when you don't have your shit ready.
fail

I can't really find the words to express the hatred I feel towards you.. Don't try to put the blame on someone else..

Did he really just threaten the server he wants to play? The fuck?

Anyway, hope this is up soon, took the day off and it isn't up. Kinda sad but whatever =P

Back