• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera ( STARTED NOW!!!!!)

I will try this one.

However, how can you be this certain about opening it today but you can't let us know any specific time at ALL?

Because all im waiting is for the server and it's comming today but i don't know the time.

That's it!

Btw, if you buy items now before the start you will recieve in the depot when you log in!

even tho it cost 8 eur. somebody who will buy this will be much more powerfull than others without extra 100cc lol xd

(maybe i'm wrong and loot here will be great.)

Can the hoster of the OT give out any detailed information about when the OT will start?

Lol, he knows he can launch it today, cause he recieves the distrobution today, from what I've read.

Try to get in contact with the people with the dedicated server? Did you pay 100's of dollars to some people who won't even respond to your messages?

Now you got the server right? Since its 1 online. Can you give us a final time now when u start the ot?

So, fix all the bugs now on localhost, open it and just swap to the vps when it arrives?

Back
Top Bottom