• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 REAL MAP REAL ADDONS, CASTS, WARS!

GM Robak

Reaction score
tax.gif

tlo.png

SERVER START 7/02/18 6:00 PM

~~~~~~ Welcome To Newera 24/7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Website & Ip:
Tibia - do you remember your first Dragon?
opentibia.servegame.com/80

Create Account at:
Tibia - do you remember your first Dragon?

Casts:
/cast on
/cast off
Remember to open private chat channel for spectators

At the beggining we would like to say something about Server.
What is NEWERA?
This is LONG TERM project based on tibia 8.0 with 8.0 graphics include real map, spawns etc. Everything we do is our hobby.

Map:
Full 8.0 map include poi, arena quests real addons and raids like ghazbaran.

Houses:
Currently houses are off.

DEDICATED SERVER
Hosted in France.

Rates:
1 - 8 ~ 50
9 - 100 ~ 20x
101 - 130 ~ 7x
131 - 190 ~ 3x
191+ ~ 2x

------
Loot - 2x
Skills -5x
Magic-5x
------
Why you have to play on Newera?
We are offering LONG TERM great oldschool gameplay, our team will make everything to create best community. In the future we will create extra events (money, raids, lottery, etc).
We have all houses with real names, good community.

Yours Community

Last edited:
up

starting today :) create account

tlo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Why on the earth would you call your server 8.0 when it's not? You are using Tibia 8.60 client. I've tried it in first minutes, kinda excited.

I thought I would create a good friendship with any of these 10 players online, but unfortunately I was playing alone with some other guy exping so hard.

VMC9fBo.png

What's the conclusion of your server version? 7.4, 8.0 or 8.6? In my opinion, mana regeneration is low, same with loot. Good luck anyway.

I would agree with the above poster. This is an 8.6 server with 8.6 features with a 8.0 map implemented. So many bugs some of which are gamebreaking. You should at least have run some tests before releasing.

bugs? you can report if you find any, for now i didnt received any message

I already did on your forum, guess you don't check it. Here is a list (there are some more but can't remember right now)

-Players/Monsters can walk over tables/troughs etc
-Rotworms task doesnt work (you can take task but no counter when you kill them/no reward)
-Mana fluids are 100gp instead of 55gp
-Cant access Djinns to sell loot (says door is sealed against intruders but cant do quest because main djinn says you are free to access the tower).
-No task NPC in every City just Thais
-Rookgard: Cant go over north bridge at any level (should be able to pass after lvl2)
-Can overcap yourself by buying more manas than you can hold and your cap will stay at 0.
-Bank NPC doesnt work at all (only tried in Dara)
-Ammo NPC doesnt let you buy a bow (he takes 400gp and says you dont have enough money-only tried in Dara)
-Wyverns in bridge north east of Edron where there should only be bats, also some wyverns are stuck inside walls here).
-Damage of exevo mort hur/exevo gran vis lux is VERY low (like almost on par with exevo vis lux)
-Loot message is on screen is very slow (if you are GFBing in tombs, you will carry on getting loot message for like 30 mins after hunting)
-Exori vis/mort follow the target and you can cast it from 4sqm, should just hit whatever is directly in front of you
-mana cost of some spells is off, flam hur is 25 mana??

I already did on your forum, guess you don't check it. Here is a list (there are some more but can't remember right now)

-Players/Monsters can walk over tables/troughs etc
-Rotworms task doesnt work (you can take task but no counter when you kill them/no reward)
-Mana fluids are 100gp instead of 55gp
-Cant access Djinns to sell loot (says door is sealed against intruders but cant do quest because main djinn says you are free to access the tower).
-No task NPC in every City just Thais
-Rookgard: Cant go over north bridge at any level (should be able to pass after lvl2)
-Can overcap yourself by buying more manas than you can hold and your cap will stay at 0.
-Bank NPC doesnt work at all (only tried in Dara)
-Ammo NPC doesnt let you buy a bow (he takes 400gp and says you dont have enough money-only tried in Dara)
-Wyverns in bridge north east of Edron where there should only be bats, also some wyverns are stuck inside walls here).
-Damage of exevo mort hur/exevo gran vis lux is VERY low (like almost on par with exevo vis lux)
-Loot message is on screen is very slow (if you are GFBing in tombs, you will carry on getting loot message for like 30 mins after hunting)
-Exori vis/mort follow the target and you can cast it from 4sqm, should just hit whatever is directly in front of you
-mana cost of some spells is off, flam hur is 25 mana??

Most of your issues can be easily fixed; why not give him benefit of doubt and allow him to fix.

@Lyky I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt and make whatever fixes he needs. Btw whats up with the raids on your server? Logged in last night and got swarmed by orcs north gate of thais - I do love your client though may try again tonight.

I already fixed that yesterday. I quoted you on server forum. Thank you for reporting, please report anything if you find, you do great job for the server

up :)

up

all houses are now buyayble in game also there is list of task on website :)

up

up

up

up

up

up

Last edited by a moderator:
Back