• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.42] Antisiara Realmap

gurden

i need support for my server, good scripter!
Reaction score
*This Server Is Full Rl Map Hosted*
*on dedicated Server Located*
*In Sweden*

*Homepage- http://interia.no-ip.org

*Real Life Map

*All Quest Working Such As

#Demon Oak
#Annihilator
#Inquisition
#Full PoI
#Demon Helmet
#And Many Many More

@Exp stages:
1-60 =150x
61-100 =100x
101-140=50x
141-200=25x
201-250=10x
251+ =5x

@skill-40x
@magic-8x
@spawn-2x
@loot-3x

* 5 Frags To Red
* 8 Frags To Ban
#All Citys Included Oken,Gnegia,Pyre..
#All Npc Included Rashid , dijiin

**All Houses Working

**GM\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Do not have second Characters.
**Serious Server And Gonna Keep it Going For Long Time

**This is 24/7 Dedicated Server with No Downtime
**no Lags , No kicks

Connection Info-
IP:interia.no-ip.org
Protocol-8.42
port-7171

Last edited:
how long has this server been running?
since there's already a 200+ there =O

and by the way,,, how come it looks like this?
attachment.php

Sincerely!

Attachments

1 day mate :p this guy is a freak.. he's levling fast as hell man xD And i can,t affod a gesior acc.. i need help..

One day to get lvl 209 sounds weird, even high exp, still its really weird..

even if he played 24 hours it would be hard to get it, because you getta count walking between hunts and towns to refill supplies and change hunt to get better exp....

I'm not saying this is impossible, but I think thats an old character that have been playing before, or he got help by Gm to get a good start, or something else...

(No Offense!)

Sincerely

Ok then he was an old member of a server.. sorry about that. Hehe no its not high exp on this server. Do you guys know anyone who can help with gesior acc?

Ok then he was an old member of a server.. sorry about that. Hehe no its not high exp on this server. Do you guys know anyone who can help with gesior acc?

starting a new server, advise about it, and it has been online for one day. maybe you should have made a reset before opened it?
No offense, but that cause many players to not join, if the high scores was starting at like level 50 or something as I was expecting, I would already been online, but now I wont since I saw there was a lvl 200+...

Sorry,,, but thats the facts =S

Sincerely

nvm i will talk to him. he's the only one who is high. Its rested already.

nvm i will talk to him. he's the only one who is high. Its rested already.

7 players got deleted... so there was more then one anyhow? =O

dude, you're walking into a nasty trap... start with truth and make it up before you are at deep water, and start to sink....

Sincerely

Interia

Hey im wondering.... What happened to interia (i know its this server)????

I give ya guys a good advice

Don't play here. Nice corruptness

from one day to the other

a lvl 200 grows up

Fist: 56
Club: 10
Sword: 10
Axe: 10
Distance: 10
Shielding: 10
Fishing: 10

and mlvl 110

(second highest mlvl 86)

see ya!

Look guys this server is just a copy of interia the server which the owner of this one buyed idk what he did to interia or why but he closed it.But honestly gurden a lot of more people played interia and sincerly it was much much better as my recomendation open interia again!!!!!

Last edited:
Interia

Look gurden ur server is a complete disorder.

You start without a backpack or a bag!! and without money!!!

Look seriously mana runes in an ot server just dont attract people to it because people who are looking for servers with rl map arent expecting mana runes ingame.

INTERIA WAS MUCH MUCH BETTER CMON GURDEN JUST OPEN IT!!!!!
:(

Please include the client version in the thread and I'll edit the title, else the thread will be deleted.

7 players got deleted... so there was more then one anyhow? =O

dude, you're walking into a nasty trap... start with truth and make it up before you are at deep water, and start to sink....

Sincerely

wow ur deep man haha ;d but ur so right, currupted server fer sure. thx

I give ya guys a good advice

Don't play here. Nice corruptness

from one day to the other

a lvl 200 grows up

Fist: 56
Club: 10
Sword: 10
Axe: 10
Distance: 10
Shielding: 10
Fishing: 10

and mlvl 110

(second highest mlvl 86)

see ya!

Lmao!!

I wouldn't play anyways since it's a REAL MAP!

Ok you think its nothing to play on? There is no people that takes 200 on one day. And yes u dont start with the things u need. But there is a quests for that in the begining. This is a copy of interia server. But updated with svargrond arena running and !hunt system and other quests working. And there is no way i can open Interia again. And i will delete the mana runes for sure. Because i dont like ppl running around will unlimited mana or health because that makes the server no meaning to play. If i had the Otservlist acc and pass i would change it to interia so people come online again for sure. Btw there is RL maps server when there is level 300+ go there and play if u like. But the highest level you can get is like 250 and then the exp is 5x so its slows up alot.

Last edited:
Back