• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 8.5. TrollservTeam presents Nelvara

;) Too bad theres only 0/1000 online ... pisses me of :( so many rl maps out there and all complain and when finally a good custom map ot comes then nono nobody wanna play .. :(

yes i agree! so sad for the mapper :/ it's a nice map, but none want join :S

Ey troja get online? im online now pm me ingame if u get in "Shankz"

Edit1: Come on people join the OT is very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or just give it a try? :)

Last edited:
As you might notice this crew is inactive.

The map is 100% explored, So unless they make it possible reaching the rest of the map there is no point of playing.

Well i was going to try it out but 4x after 50 that is too low for me might aswell play real tibia atleast i know it isn't gonna restart or shutdown

people hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate rook they ussualy play ots to skip rook i hate it, it sux remove it and itll get lots of more players

okay, amazing. Quited Tibia.Started again found this server and i'm stuck again! :D