• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 8.5. TrollservTeam presents Nelvara

Trolle~ i know the server is so nice but i dont feel starting it cause scaron etc is not playing and almost nobody of my friends is playing there

Great Server.. Especially for Rpg lovers.
Everyone online is helpful and active.
It would be great if the server could get more people.

Come Join!

I like to think I'm one of the pickiest people when it comes to servers. I quit for a long long time and I think this server is the only thing that will bring me back to the madness of OT servers. GREAT SERVER, GREAT MAP, GREAT QUESTLINES. COME JOIN!

Trolle~ i know the server is so nice but i dont feel starting it cause scaron etc is not playing and almost nobody of my friends is playing there
Then you better get your ass in-game, and get your friends there as well! :thumbup:

IM abit laughting that u guys realized it now it's been up for months

In the start even I didn't bother to try the server, because servers like this usually goes off within a month.

However here the situation has changed, now the server has been online for 7~ months. Which proves it is a bit special, not like the other servers.

I'm level 25 now! =D

Then you better get your ass in-game, and get your friends there as well! :thumbup:

In the start even I didn't bother to try the server, because servers like this usually goes off within a month.

However here the situation has changed, now the server has been online for 7~ months. Which proves it is a bit special, not like the other servers.

I'm level 25 now! =D

Znote, we're both from Norway right?, i got nothing against you but, my friends was playing there before too bad some quitted i just asked scaron if he wants to play and he said NO there's only vitalie which plays as one of my friends

Pretty good server but like the rest good ones I find, too few people :/

dunno how but all new players quitted like us now lol it was like 30+ online now 0:p all should give the serv a chance its been online for 1 year soon