• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.52 REAL MAP, WITH ALOT OF WARS!!!! AND WITH 100% WORKING QUEST. No lag

Sky~ = is a douchebag!

KEEP YOU FAT ASS TO YOUR OWN THREAD JERK!

20 Euro dedi? lol I just logged in and now since 6min freeeezzee wtf? not nice dude -.-

edit..now off wtf make it online i want to play

"100% WORKING QUEST" is often nothing more than exaggerating and/or lie. Server owners nowdays don't seem to have an idea what they're claiming with that.

"100% WORKING QUEST" is often nothing more than exaggerating and/or lie. Server owners nowdays don't seem to have an idea what they're claiming with that.

What I mean is that all the quest that I have on the server is working 100%, please read between the lines!

Sky~ = is a douchebag!

KEEP YOU FAT ASS TO YOUR OWN THREAD JERK!

You kinda busted yourself :) He said that Admin got a own char and you didnt say that he didnt so by me this is showing that the admin got a own char :) 100% working quests. I read Silent's post about his cousin so dude just delete it and even if u fixed it, its fake.

You are bumping like 10/7 everytime and half of your thread or more exist with bumps. Don't be so rude toward other people lol...

I would try this ot but when I looked at highscore it sux... lvl 450's... >.< I think you should do a reset and lower the exp xD

Back