• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54-57] Zamera 200x old frag system (no BS), war system like real tibia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even this Advertise isn't even like 6 Months??? I'm not that stupid dude. Ain't knowing anything about the PVP at the end but since the PVP was totaly unbalanced in the beginning, my team left.

Maybe you should also try to make a Server which won't let people after one week level 300 since GM Staff is anyway inactive to make ban wave.

About the Donation Items, I can't really remember them, but experience scroll is already an "uber donation" for me since you get levels too fast and people like it since they can't PVP but just dash away. UE and run like chicken.

Still if you can turn these things into the Server, I suppose it might be a Server where teams would play. If you get Teams on the Server (real teams, not random teams or guys who make 5 vs 5 but I mean a real Open battle) then it will be everything nice^^
signed

8.6 has been implemented succesfully! server will most likely be online tomorrow.

@achtung, we have exp scrolls but only till level ~120 (not sure) which you can get in 10 minutes of exping.

Seems like everything is bugless now! Please play a bit and tell me the bugs you find, so I can launch the server tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back