• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54+8.55+8.56+8.67] Novara 24/7 RL 100% WARS!

asdasd12

Banned User
Reaction score
Novara 8.54-8.57!

*All real tibia city's
*Fair & Active staff
*100% uptime ( offline while updates and bug fixes )
*New started, your chance to be the highest level!
*Almost all important quests!
*Events! ( soccer, wars )
*FULLY WORKING NEW WAR SYSTEM!
*No overpowered donate shop
*Trainers
*No gengia, pyre, oken! To give the real tibia feeling.
*AMAZING vocations balance.
*Free boat!

NOVARA.SYTES.NET

Experience Stages:

• 8-40 = 400x
  • 41-80 = 250x
  • 81-120 = 170x
  • 121-140 = 120x
  • 141-160 = 70x
  • 161-180 = 30x
  • 181-200 = 15x
  • 201+ = 2x

NOVARA.SYTES.NET

Magic rate: 10x
Skill rate: 40x
Loot rate: 4x
Spawn Rate: 1x

NOVARA.SYTES.NET

Last edited:
learn to read noob
Server will be online at 06:00 AM GMT +2

GTFO i wont play coz the Owner is a dick, u should put the dam ip so the ppl wont come here to the dam thread and check whats the ip..

How'd ya make your server 8.6? Just curious :p (any tutorial?) Asking because I'm wondering if the one in my thread is working well :p

Last edited:
Too high stages for my taste... sorry :p

I also wonder why people make so many high-staged servers these days, I mean, low rates and a serious ot is what attracts players

LOL, this must be a download, run rl server, it have been 2 days now and the server is yet, not online xD, and asdasd123.. must be a really fail name =)

GTFO i wont play coz the Owner is a dick, u should put the dam ip so the ppl wont come here to the dam thread and check whats the ip..

-rep
How'd ya make your server 8.6? Just curious :p (any tutorial?) Asking because I'm wondering if the one in my thread is working well :p
wont use 8.6, made some considerations and realized its not worth it
Too high stages for my taste... sorry :p

I also wonder why people make so many high-staged servers these days, I mean, low rates and a serious ot is what attracts players
is it too high being level 200?, :S I dont find this high staged, cuz its barely possible getting over 180+ in one day.
Calm down budd, dont get your angina in a bunch.
u mad?
LOL, this must be a download, run rl server, it have been 2 days now and the server is yet, not online xD, and asdasd123.. must be a really fail name =)

I've had some serious trouble with serverloft, never had that before, still having some issues, hopefully will be fixed today.

-rep

wont use 8.6, made some considerations and realized its not worth it

is it too high being level 200?, :S I dont find this high staged, cuz its barely possible getting over 180+ in one day.

u mad?

I've had some serious trouble with serverloft, never had that before, still having some issues, hopefully will be fixed today.

-rep me i want to fu**ing see u dam fu**ing a**hole, dam.

ur name its like random, u are a dick, how old are you? 10? 13?
dam. learn to respect or GTFO from otland and from creating ots.

XZIBIT-YO-DAWG-I-HEARD-YOU-LIKED-BEING-MAD-SO-WE-GOT-YOU-MAD-AT-YOUR-FRIENDS-AND-NOW-THEYRE-MAD-AT-YOU-FOR-BEING-MAD-AT-THEM.jpg

Back