• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54-8.57] Swelaria v2

Will get some done today. And restart server save in few minutes.

-DZZ.jpg
xd

Oh, yea I forgot to post that there is no logout zone in trainers, and there are 80% of the players there, SPOOF HATERS, HELLO!? report this..

JOIN US PM Kia Deathwish or someone for invite to a war guild at 200+ :DD

Some people got hacked as I heard from some sources, and they get all items back + there chars back... It's there own fault if they get hacked in my eyes.

I'm jealous on a download and run server? How lame that argument is.
Also if I watch the stats, then its kinda embarrassing wars on Swelaria. No cams, no guild wars.

This server is an download one, its all server whos real map, noob..

Not really, I already found Servers which were really improved. Not only downloaded but they made unique scripts by themselves. Funny to see that people need to insult me immediatly <3

I find this quite funny, cuz you'r proving to be an idiot. All servers running are downloaded servers. No matter if it's rl map, evo, or some other map. They are all downloaded. 98% on otservlist.org and other server list are downloaded servers with edits by hosters. Unless it's a custom map 100%.

So choose you'r words carefully next time. You make a fool out of ur self.

Last edited:
I find this quite funny, cuz you'r proving to be an idiot. All server running are downloaded servers. No matter if it's rl map, evo, or some other map. They are all downloaded. 98% on otservlist.org and other server list are downloaded servers with edits by hosters. Unless it's a custom map 100%.

So choose you'r words carefully next time. You make a fool out of ur self.

But still its not true that 98% are downloaded and run :) Maybe a bit less please? XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Out from 1311 Which are online and on otservlist.org

Less than 20 are custom mapped 100% servers.
The other 1291 are downloaded servers, and edited by it's owners.

the donations are to stupid experience scroll and addon giver

i would suggest by doning a quest getting an addon ;)! hard quest

gl

Back