• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][8.54]Erenia.org

Haydoori

Reaction score
LATEST NEWS Server up and running
13:43 10/02-2010
Todays update
FRAGS HAS BEEN CHANGED 10/DAY 25/WEEK 50/MONTH
First War movie. Thank you for it.
Erenia_War.cam
Erenia_Edron_battle.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Erenia Real Map (9 months of work and editing)​
*Server started 7/02-2010 21:00​

General Server Information​
100% server uptime ( While updating the server will be offline but there will be a note on the latest news )
Best Realmap for now, 9 months of work
Atleast 2 updates every week.
All quests included ( PoI, Inq, DHQ , Annih , Fire walker, Tome of ~, And more )
Active and friendly staff, Hired to do their work.
The forum is acitve aswell. There are applications such as tutor application.
We are hoping for a 24/7 but we cannot garantue that.
Real magic, Physical damage.
And alot of more features ingame.

Direct links - Homepage
Erenia - Latest News
http://erenia.org/
Erenia - Forum

Information​
Ip Adress: Erenia.Org
World Type: PVP-RPG
Tibia Version: 8.54
-----------
Redskull
Daily 10 - weekly 25 - Monthly 50
Time to disappear 1 day

----------
Blackskull
Daily 15 - Weekly 30 - Monthly 55
Time to disappear 4 days
10 minutes PZ lock.​

Experience Stages​
*Level 1 - 50 ---------- 250x Experience
*Level 51 - 100 ------- 200x Experience
*Level 101 - 120 ------- 70x Experience
*Level 121 - 140 ------- 60x Experience
*Level 141 - 160 ------- 40x Experience
*Level 161 - 180 ------- 20x Experience
*Level 181 - 190 ------- 15x Experience
*Level 191 - 200 ------- 10x Experience
*Level 201 - 230 -------- 6x Experience
*Level 231 - 260 -------- 5x Experience
*Level 261 and up ------ 4x Experience

The server rates

Magic: 15x
Skills: 40x
Loot: 2x
Spawn:2x​

BANSHIMENT SYSTEM BY CM ILLUMINATI

Words of CM Illuminati:I will be updating with images and new banshiment every 24 hours Starting from the date besides here ( 16:39 21/1-2010 ). So just to make sure everyone understands, Next Image and botters banned update will be tomorrow 00:00.

Last update was at 00:00 10/02-2010 ( Wednesday )

Dear players and gamemasters.
My job is to report the bugs all around the server and mostly ban the botters. I have been a gamemaster on alot of servers and what a gamemaster do when he first recives his position is to show that he is really good at what he does. Which is taking the action banshiment against the botters. But theres also a disadvantage with begin new and banning, First of all. Not every staff member might trust you. And the second is, When a player gets banned. And he knows that he is/was botting. He will complain and make a forum thread saying that this is a example ( This GM banned me, becouse I was botting, but I was not, he is corrupted) There are no proofs that he was doing it, the only proof is that I banned him, And as I mention before. Not every one in the staff trust you. And, When alot of people starts to do it. You will become untrustable and kicked.

You might ask why I posted this on the screenshot section, and here is my answer:
After a long experience of being a gamemaster and hiring staff members. I decide to make my own (way) to catch and ban botters with proofs.
Take a look under here, and you will understand.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you, this server has alot of real tibia things unlike other servers.
It has active GM's, fair GM's.
Alot of servers just download their server and put it up but this one didn't, there's alot like real tibia.
You can sell almost everything at Djinn & Rashid!
Really nice war system.
Come check it out!

/Moondar, 9 livessss

2bad its so high levels <_< thought it was brand-new ^_^

Yes well, What can they do.. People is leveling. But its kind of easy to reach 230 in few days, just harded after that

Agreed with Moondar.

I played this server, It's a great server. And the gamemasters are helpfull!

Good luck with it!

Iam playing on Erenia.org since two days and I must say, this is the best server I have been playing for a while, because it have every hunting place you could imagine, its just like real tibia and the server is really stable.

Thumbs up!

Yours Arthur.

Changed the thread information, I made it easily written and as the rules says. Sorry for this.

dang i will try this OT out hope it turns out really good better then the others

rofl i choosed thais as homecity and i died and started in kazordoon?-.-

use the teleport +1 floor of the thais temple, This will be fixed, I spoke with the gamemasters about it

Today 07/02-2010 the dedicated server providers is having trouble with their network, The server is lagging abit. This will be fixed. The dedicated server requierments is to hold 500 players without any problem. Sorry for this.

/ Remember that i do NOT own this server, Im just a regular player.

EDITED.
As i mentioned.. the providers is hacing a network problem, and thats why the website is working slowly.

EIDTED NEW.

The lagg problem might be solved.

Last edited:
Still lags and server crashed right now I guess. But its a pretty nice server though, keep it up. :peace:

9 lives

edit; @Haydoori, whats your name ingame?

Still lags and server crashed right now I guess. But its a pretty nice server though, keep it up. :peace:

9 lives

edit; @Haydoori, whats your name ingame?

Spoke to the leader, He closed the server down due to few reasons which is

When dying, You will get teleported to kazzo ( will be fixed )
Laggs ( fixed )
Paladin hitchance/rate ( fixed )

Horungee De Orre, Like one of the first players around.

Back