• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][8.54]Erenia.org

edit: NVM cam got debug to lazy to make a new one xD free bump :p

Dident understand that, Haha whatever that for the BUMP

Check out the CM illuminati update at the first post, i will try to keep up with him

Please fix the Paladin problem its annoying if 3 low level paladin comes and solo you cause of 900 hits etc and GM Trace is a fkin noob GM

I was asking him if he please could fix the paladins he said no and was acting cocky like he dont care or so.

I will make sure CM Rakie have a word with him about that.
The paladin damage is going to be fixed today. Dont worry

we've updated our server with some bugfixes and implented new areas! First of all, you've might notced the Paladin bug that occured for few days ago, they had insane damages. This should now be working properly. If the damages still are bad, I'll try to fix them better. We've updated alot of things, but still, you have to report things using the "Report Bugs" function in our website.
Things that has been updated:

* Fixed !go, changes outfit of the guild members, can only be used by the leader.
* Auction system fixed
* Lottery system works now properly
* Changed all players that was citizen of kazordoon to thais, this was a known bug, but now if you got teleported there, you'll see a teleport with animated text which should teleport you to thais.
* Shopsystem added
* Fixed some monsters, not all yet.
* Fixed some bugs in svargrond, but not implented them in this map yet, we'll wait for another patch
* You are now able to see player level of the player at guild members
* Some map bugfixes
* Paladin damages
* Increased the damage of Exori San
* Increased the damage of Exevo mas sa

My friend Soondar bought unban but it doesn't work.

Your account has been unbanned for 300 premium points from your account.

But still banned.

Last edited: