• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][8.54]Erenia.org

lol I know for a fact that soondar was botting once, But i dont think the other guy were.
"We (9 Lives) made your server playable" How do you know bout that, Your a guild killing people, What if you made the server not playable. I mean.. You cant say that.

I think They deserve another chance.
There are no corrputed gamemasters, and this is why i made a thread about banning people.

Actually there are corrupted GM's , I wasn't botting it's all bullshit.
GM trace also checks me 24/7, it's getting annoying he even paralyzed me in a fucking battle and I almost died 'cause of it, FFS.
And we made the server playable cause we gave people at the start money, we called our friends to play and so on.
If I check help channel everyone is pissed off because the GM's are never online and all they do is BAN, why ban botters?
Higher the frag amount and we can kill them.
Also we showed that there are cool wars on this server, and what do people attract to play an ot? WAR.

lol I know for a fact that soondar was botting once, But i dont think the other guy were.
"We (9 Lives) made your server playable" How do you know bout that, Your a guild killing people, What if you made the server not playable. I mean.. You cant say that.

I think They deserve another chance.
There are no corrputed gamemasters, and this is why i made a thread about banning people.

Then it means that you guys banned moondar for no reason.. Nice server:huh:

Actually there are corrupted GM's , I wasn't botting it's all bullshit.
GM trace also checks me 24/7, it's getting annoying he even paralyzed me in a fucking battle and I almost died 'cause of it, FFS.
And we made the server playable cause we gave people at the start money, we called our friends to play and so on.
If I check help channel everyone is pissed off because the GM's are never online and all they do is BAN, why ban botters?
Higher the frag amount and we can kill them.
Also we showed that there are cool wars on this server, and what do people attract to play an ot? WAR.

Ya agreed. Anyways.. GM Trace is an idiot ( My thoughts)
Im a gamemasters and even if we gamemasters paralyze it wont work. I can show you that in-game.
Theres a reason for gm coming to you, Its the people online that hates you.

Oh yea I recognized this server lol.. made by zonet If im correct.. its kinda playable but too bad that Illuminati now more known as CM Worshipper is corrupt unfortunatly.

And CM Illuminati made a banishment script? wow.. than he must have made en exeption for hes own char.. boting 24/7.. or I dont think the script is not working as it should then

All Cm's/Gm's are corrupted here, same as you were.
Jelis getting everytime her tutor position back while she knows nothing about tibia, never helps, cheats 24/7, can't talk english, always insults and CM Rakie told me he lost it forever for the fifth time.
This server is so ruined by the cm's/gm's, else would have over 200~ players online everyday for sure.