• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54] Tibia-war.hopto.org [Oldskool]

Gkatt

Reaction score
Welcome welcome.

Hello people, we are back like never before!

I had many complaints about that it suck to start at level 100 cuz people just run around ueing each other! with Rpg-PVP style. But this time it will not be like that! You will start at level 50 this time!

I recommend you otlanders to join this server and make it bigger and bigger just give it a shoot and you will love it when its 70+ players online.

You will start at level 50 and you will not be able to level down! But if you get level 52 your character will be saved!

The donations will not be OP, that means it will not be crazy! But ofc they will help in-game against death and so! But thats just to keep the server online.

We have addoner in temple he will sell you 1 addon for 2cc! You can either get cash by killing each other or making quests. We have 7 Quests on the server, You will need a team to make them.

Also we have a magical mushroom seller! This will be very expensive! but it will heal your HP to max under battles ;]!

The potions is unlimited also runes and weapons!

You will start with simple eq for level 50's!

Trust me you will love this server just please give it a shoot i wanna see 70 active players on the server, that would make me very happy!

Grab your weapons, fix a team and have fun!

IP: Tibia-war.hopto.org
Client: 8.54
Port: 7171

You create account and char in webside (for free)

Server offline.

Please tell me if i forgot to write something.

Yours Gkatt :D:w00t::rolleyes:

blood_spatter.jpg

Last edited:
I have been waiting for this moment to come

Old player from noobwar ;]

No it wont be laggy :] - 1 Hour left to start!

You can start making accounts :D