• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54] Zanera, old frag system (no BS)

No, it has copyright. The people who are using it paid me for the use of it (like vexoria.net). That's also the reason why the topic got deleted.

Lol that layout has been released before. So anyone can use it ;o

That's true, I will probobly release it to the public again now that this guy who THINKS he owns the layout threatens me ><

I am the owner, which can be confirmed by elf and macroman. Making the layout public again doesn't matter I know enough moderators here (also on otfans like Evo, who has been GM on my server) who are kind enough to remove it within 5 minutes.

BTW your site is down.

I think Cipsoft would have fun with you :D

They can't do a shit. Only my players can be sued, not me.

What are you talking about? I was refering to the fact that you are going crazy silly crying baby when someone is using your layout, but imagine how many people use Cipsofts layout. :D

Aha, ye your right :p. Why don't you just make your own server without using the name of Zamera?

Aha, ye your right :p. Why don't you just make your own server without using the name of Zamera?

I don't use Zamera, I use Zanera, to provide people with a close-by alternative to Zamera just like Cipsoft open new servers and people go there to find joy which they didn't find on Zamera.

Zamera seeing me as competition would make me laugh.

Don't fight with the mightly folks.

You can't fight christiandb as he can't fight me. Sad but true, this is what the OT world have become.

That's my dedicated server address. It's well secured by elf + using nginx which is not vulnerable to slowloris etc.

Dear Sir or Madam

Many thanks for the information you sent us.

Our staff has investigated your complaint and checked your data. There are several indications that your complaint is well-grounded.

Therefore, we have initiated further steps to eliminate its cause. Due to organizational and legal reasons, however, we cannot state any further details. Thanks for your understanding.

Great news!

Yeaaaaaa

Call Police!!!! :thumbup:

hope those who tried the server already enjoyed playing. Sadly we are having some problems with people from Zamera DDosing us

Meaby Procurator Help?

facepalm.jpg

Back