• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.6 | CUSTOM| NATALA | CAST SYSTEM| WAR SYSTEM | 100+ QUESTS AND MONSTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

castielw

What can I say :P
Reaction score
I present you guys the new natala (not the same natala owner)
It´s launching today at 16:00 so be there!

Information about the server
t6OOpEI.png

Ip: Click here!
Uptime: 24/7!
Hosted: Dedicated

Skills rate: 60x
Magic rate:45x
Loot rate: 3x

*New Spells
Port: 7171
Support: Right now i´m the only staff member (Castiel) but i´m looking for some tutors, gm
Client: 8.6 (We are planning for getting our own client)
Protection level: The protection level is lvl 100 we also made so you get exp from people (not much so people can´t exp abuse but some lvls)
Lags? We had around 40 players on the last rest we didn´t had a single lag.

Cast system
We added cast system and you can enable the cast by writing /cast on and if you wanna turn of the cast just write /cast off if you wanna mute a viewer just write /cast mute viewer2
1EdKyep.png

Exp Stage:
1-150 1000exp
151-250 500exp
251-300 300exp
301-400 95exp
401-500 75exp
501-600 50exp
601+ 10exp
Dubble exp week, so between 2000-12exp
F7GdIlu.png

I hope I see you ingame!
New updates:
*New spell added "exori para" Mage' for Sorcerers
*Vocations Balanced
*Quests Fixed
*Player Damage fixed
*Player Healing Improved
*Website bug fixes

Looks good! Never seen cast system on a evo server beofre o_O

lol, its not online..
Aaand its gone
We had some problems with our dedicated server, but we called them they did have a crash in their hosting, but everything is fixed now we changed the time to 19:00 I am really sry for the trouble, everyone that will log in on this time will get premium points on their account and again I´m sry :(

Natalas will start 19:00 log in on this time and you will get premium points at your account.
I explained why we did have the crash up there ^^^^

Lol now i get invalid account name lol
lag to dead when it was online
site. dead
information not there.

god... there should be rules on posting fake servers lol this is the 3er this week lol

Last edited:
Well, not everyone have server and net that could handle 10+ players :/. Servers should be opened by people with good net or dedicated only, the server should atleast handle some players..

Noobwars, I have good net but I didn't host the server it was dedicated, and why do you even comment on this post It's 1 week old. And noheal we had some problems with the Console like I explained in my last post the server will open today 18:00 without any errors,

-Castiel

Noobwars, I have good net but I didn't host the server it was dedicated, and why do you even comment on this post It's 1 week old. And noheal we had some problems with the Console like I explained in my last post the server will open today 18:00 without any errors,

-Castiel

Well good luck..

Stop fucking saying its going to be online, its never online. I've never even seen the server, once when the server was supposed to open it didnt, then i tried some days later, right after you said it was online again, and then it was a complete different server.. Wtf is this shit, remove ur thread..

Stop fucking saying its going to be online, its never online. I've never even seen the server, once when the server was supposed to open it didnt, then i tried some days later, right after you said it was online again, and then it was a complete different server.. Wtf is this shit, remove ur thread..
I´ve seen you on every thread with Castielw, dude why are you allways so fkn negative I am getting pissed off, leave this guy alone he said that this was his first server and everyone got problems the first time. I remeber the first time I made a server I didn´t even had a website I had account manager, but this guy has war system+cast system working, well I gonna give him some credit, and one thing more Azura is ur server right? The website isn´t even working and it isn´t online it´s embarssing that you even comment that you are probaly jealous....LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back