• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.6 | CUSTOM| NATALA | CAST SYSTEM| WAR SYSTEM | 100+ QUESTS AND MONSTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx Uchihaclan

SERVER STARTS IN 30 MIN

Man your server starts in 3 min, and the site isn't even online.. :/

damm server dead? this is the 7 server so far? cmon man ;=) at least google how to host a server lol

I´ve seen you on every thread with Castielw, dude why are you allways so fkn negative I am getting pissed off, leave this guy alone he said that this was his first server and everyone got problems the first time. I remeber the first time I made a server I didn´t even had a website I had account manager, but this guy has war system+cast system working, well I gonna give him some credit, and one thing more Azura is ur server right? The website isn´t even working and it isn´t online it´s embarssing that you even comment that you are probaly jealous....LMAO
also this is not the first server... this seems to be the 7 this week lol, coming that this are only clone servers for someone else so 0 work...put into them...that is why all the bugs and etc... this just seem like one of them information steal kind of servers they just put it on for 1 hour or 1 day and close the server, host from home and repeat each 2 or 3 days and them sell information emails and etc pretty sad that you defend that lol

Azura was a server with 100+ players back in the days, its hasn't been on for almost 2 years, lol. I may be negative, but its the truth, he makes advertisement for something that doesnt even exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back