• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL + gengia oken pyre, no OP donates! 24/7 RL War syste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavoglave

Reaction score
Welcome to Eriana (started 5th November 20.15)!
Enjoy your stay and invite all your friends to make this Server popular!

IP: eriana.org
Port: 7171
client: 8.60

Server infomation:

Experience rates:
1 - 50->300x
51 - 80->150x
81 - 100->100x
101 - 120->50x
121 - 150->25x
151 - 170->15x
171 - 200->10x
201 - 220->5x
221+ ->3x

Skill rate: 40x
Magic level rate 15x
Loot rate: 3.5x

dailyFragsToRedSkull = 8
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 40
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 160

About the map!
The server is based on the real cipsoft map! Its as close as possible! Alot of quests for example; Annihilator, Svargrond Arena, Behemoth Quest, Pits of inferno, Demon Oak, Inquisition and alot more ofcourse!
Also there are several islands like Gengia, OKen and pyre.

Unique Information:
REAL Tibia war system, works with the shields and you wont get unjust when you kill an enemy! You can see commands later on this page.
You will gain money at a special level.
You cannot leave warmode for few days while particpating at a war.

Please help us by recommending this Server.

-----READ-----

The server is going to open up 21 june, if many teams are going to start.
Stages and rates will probably be different, I just wanted you people to know the server is comming online again.

Yeah, the hoster is getting dedi tomorrow, then hes up to fixing scripts and testing them etc, if everything works out the launch will be at the 21st, hopefully!

I just found something strange about the donation system, for example a pair of soft boots costs 500 points, but it says 'Buy 3 Shop points for 2 euro inc. VAT'.
I guess it's not supposed to be like that, so I just wanted you to know about it.
Sincerely, Combarn.

is VimeraOT daoay system and web i think

nice
edit: finally a server with no op donation shit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back