• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL no OP donates! 24/7 RL War system MANY TEAMS

Chujnowski

Reaction score
ERIANA.ORG THE REVOLUTION IS INCOMING!

Hello to all of you. I would like to present you a server, which brings a new quality to OTS world - Eriana.org!
Eriana is a typical war server, where main focus was put on PVP. This server offers a lot of innovations unavailable anywhere else! I guarantee you that a similiar server doesn't exist and never will exist. It's worth to mention that this server was created by hosters of a very qualitative server - ERIANA.ORG. Here's a list of unique features:

That's not all...
What more eriana.org has to offer?​

• Map: Real Tibia Map (Full 8.6 map with Zao, serpent spawns, Yalahar etc.) without Oken, Gengia and Pyre.
  • ENGINE - The most stable OTS. Crashes don't occur. Stability is amazingly high!
  • Tons of scripts, which means that almost every lever works. You can find almost all NPCs on the map. Details are very important.
  • Almost all Tibia quests which are listed below.
  • Modified War System. You will gain experience for killing your opponents. Of course shield icons work the same as on real Tibia.
  • Accurately balanced vocations

Experience Stages:
• 1 - 50 130x
• 51 - 80 80x
• 81 - 100 50x
• 101 - 120 40x
• 121 - 150 20x
• 151 - 170 10x
• 171 - 190 5x
• 191 + 3x

Rates:
• Protecion Level 50x
• Skill 30x
• Magic 12x
• Loot 3.0x

Also remember like on every eriana version, UE, waves etc are weak, so its more worth to use combo, but sometimes waves are still usefull, since its a part of a game.

On Eriana v3 you guys probably remembered the Guild Battle Arena, which didnt worked 100% because of waves. We will try to improve it and we might launch it back again.

IP: eriana.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6

Last edited:
Are you blind?

Sweden, 8.6, eriana.org and it's the default port lol.

"
That's not all...
What more BrutalWars.net has to offer?" what? is it eriana or brutalwars?

it's eriana but the poster is too lazy to write his own text so he copied brutalwars -_-

Check the other thread and realize I was the one who mad it, idiot. I didnt feel for changing entire shit, but since idiots like you appear everywhere, happy now?
Port is fucking obvious, client was in the title, ip says everywhere, retarded rules.

Check the other thread and realize I was the one who mad it, idiot. I didnt feel for changing entire shit, but since idiots like you appear everywhere, happy now?
Port is fucking obvious, client was in the title, ip says everywhere, retarded rules.

Y u so mad and insultive?

And I never complained about port, ip and client.

Last edited:
need a host bro?
I AM FROM USA AND I WANT TO HOST DEDICATED ONLINE 24/7!!!
SERVER SPECS:
CPU: AMD AM3+ FX 8120 (8 CORE PROCESSOR)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair V Formula "Bulldozer" Motherboard
Memory: 4 x DIMM, 32GB, DDR3
HardDrive :1TB
INTERNET CONNECTION: T1,T2,T3 SUPER FAST NEVER WILL LAG/Freeze

Back