• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.6] FruitLoop [HighEXP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I was trying to use ZnoteAAC. and it seems i had a lower version of php ;p
So I went back to modernaac now

This is not the OTS gallery, just some random ss ^^

The map is poor :/
19 Player online,18 in trainers (I counted them) So i'm the only one playing? nice spoof

Hello,
I'm going for a reset anyways, Im re scripting all the spells to balance them. I re balanced all vocations, rebalancing all runes. I re wrote the reborn system. Fixed a lot of small bugs. Map has been update and looks real different. Adding cool events you can enjoy. Re balancing monsters. Rebalanced donations. Fixed skills bug Cuz of the high level. Edited max level. A lot of new things is going on, I've been working for a week. About 12hours a day.
Taking the balancing to a new level (I hope) with a lot of fun to do. ATM I agree that the server is dead cuz you get bored fast, had about 50players tho. Just needs to get the update ready ;D

PS: I've already announced the reset on the ot so people said they will re join on the new update. Waiting for me to get done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back