• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 8.6 New Evo | Senoria | Pvp | Free points | Opens in 1H

Will you be joining us at Senoria?

• Total voters

Kakha

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello & Welcome to Senoria OT!

Client 8.6

Server Started on 13th March 2015!

» Exp stages:
1 - 99 = 600x
100 - 150 = 350x
150 - 200 = 300x
200 - 250 = 200x
250 - 300 = 150x
300 - 350 = 50x
350 - 400 = 35x
400 - 450 = 25x
450 - 500 = 10x
500 - 550 = 5x
550 - ~ = 2x

Temple/Depot
Templefloor7.png

Temple/Depot/Shop +1 floor

temple8.png

Questing Ground
Questingroom.png

Hunting ground
Hunting.png

» Features:
- Double exp event 17:00-18:00 CET
- Addon bonuses
- Balanced vocations
- Guild wars
- Lots of PvP and Wars
- At level 550, you will receive free premium points

» Events:
- Last man standing
- Capture the flag
- Zombie
- Team battle
(Win golden nuggets which can be traded for premium points)

» Games:
- Snake:
- Pac Man:
(Win tokens which give rare rewards)

» General Information:
PvP protection: Level 200
Level to create guild: Level 8
Level to buy house: Level 300
PvP: 1.5x Experience gain from players

» Rates:
Magic: 10x
Loot: 3x
Skill: 20x
Crit chance: 5% (2x more damage)

» Special Quests:
- Annihilator
- Ultimate annihilator
- Deathman quest
- Daily quest
- Task quests
- Spell quest, Learn powerfull spells by completing the quest
- Gate of Sanctuary
- Abbadon
- Pits of Inferno
- Demon Oak
- Inquisition
300+ Quests awaits you!

» Commands:
- !bless
- !aol
- !backpack
- !Commands

» Staff:
[GM] Senoria
[GM] Last Resort
[CM] Fort

Create your account today!
Regards,
Senoria Team

P.S
Our mapping, scripts and some systems can be found here on otland, some may be familiar so before you go ahead and start stating that we, Senoria, copied everything i would like to tell you that yes, we did copy some mappings ideas/places, scripts that comes mainly from Encoria/Xenoria, OTS Materia, Helysia.pl and Masaiyah so I would like to give credits to them.

Now that's not a nice thing to say..

UPDATE: Server down for today, fixing dedicated host tomorrow as it was lagging horribly bad. As bad as the server, amarite? :)

Now that's not a nice thing to say..

UPDATE: Server down for today, fixing dedicated host tomorrow as it was lagging horribly bad. As bad as the server, amarite? :)
Well, i played your last ot which closed the same day, :(

Well, i played your last ot which closed the same day, :(
We all have our ups and downs, this one is atm closed due to lagg but im going to find a new hoster or get dedicated so hopefully its going back online tomorrow. Hope to see you in game.

Btw, I got an offer from Wason to host my server for free an hour ago, is he a trustable person or does he scam? Any info on him?

Btw, I got an offer from Wason to host my server for free an hour ago, is he a trustable person or does he scam? Any info on him?
Well I don´t think that Wason should host this server because you live in egypt (saw it in on your profile I might be wrong) if he host this server this may cause some lags for other people around the world for example people that live in Sweden, Germany, Norway you should get a cheap dedicated

my host From germany and my hoster is @spyk3z
Well I don´t think that Wason should host this server because you live in egypt (saw it in on your profile I might be wrong) if he host this server this may cause some lags for other people around the world for example people that live in Sweden, Germany, Norway you should get a cheap dedicated
I live in sweden and im considering hosting with Wason, he seems like an trustable person and it's not everytime someone offers this kind of deal for free, either im lucky or just plain stupid for trusting him but i'll take my chances.

Talk more to you tomorrow as it is getting late now, hope to get the server online as soon as possible!

Server is back up online :)
you can get back the points if u donated just contact Abbe

See u there :)

New Host * New Dedecited server *

Looks like a good server, btw why do you make fake chars...
UTgpv3f.png
Thank you, i have no idea who that actually is, but i doubt it is anyone on our team because that looks pretty fucking stupid, i mean who wouldnt fall for that those are fake chars, "A", "B", "C"? Maby someone who wants to give us a bad reputation im not sure, but i cannot answer that questions.

sorry i don't have any idea about that too and its not mine ! im just hoster ;)

sorry i don't have any idea about that too and its not mine ! im just hoster ;)
Goodjob..png

The server will go offline, i have proof that theese 2, kafo and Wason agreed to my terms that they hosted this server for free, they should not get ANY staff position nor any kind of benefit except hosting my server, and not publish it on the forums, that was our deal.

If i see my crappy server anywhere on the download board and he wants credit for it (ive seen posts of him with other evos/maps/datapacks and he wants rep for it claiming it is his own) ill do anything in my power to get him banned on otland if i can, because he agreed to my terms, and i have proof of it.

They changed the email from my to kafo's without my permission ofcourse (can be seen above in the picture) and i had 3 options and ofcourse they chose the expensive one and left the other ones so i didnt notice.

Wason seemed like a cool dude but we got off the wrong foot, but this kafo is out of place. Ill close the server and host it with a new hoster and update it.
If wason would like to be my mapper i would gladly accept him as a part of my team because i saw his remake on my temple and quest place and it was beautiful.

Regards,
Abbe.

@abbe
Sorry but i told him yesterday to don't change the points or anything i got proofs too that i told him to don't do that if u don't belive so i don't care rly

Back