• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 8.6 New Evo | Senoria | Pvp | Free points | Opens in 1H

Will you be joining us at Senoria?

• Total voters
Lol damn, when will the Ot be back online, it sucks so hard to play 3-4 or even more server at 1 days quiting them all cuz their shit , now i finally met this Ot, played it for awhile, i even got excited coming home to see my ML and pg a bit since i gues im the only one who spend hours on doing the first task..... >.< this sucks...

Lol damn, when will the Ot be back online, it sucks so hard to play 3-4 or even more server at 1 days quiting them all cuz their shit , now i finally met this Ot, played it for awhile, i even got excited coming home to see my ML and pg a bit since i gues im the only one who spend hours on doing the first task..... >.< this sucks...

Server going to up Soon with a new update
Temple , Hunt , Quests , and new bosses to loot cc / Gold Nuggets ;)

Glad to hear that, but like when? is it gonna be a countdown or just like "hey in 2 hours were back online! :)" because i stay with my opinion, healing spell is to slow and sd could be a litle faster... and tbh the level 250-ish quests, some got "fluffy" inside them, at my level 350 i got this exori vita spell wich is very effective... but the hits of fluffy makes it almost inposible to do some quests... on the otherside i dont wana show of like a beggar , but seriously those 50 downy feathers and 50 dragon fruit , specially the feathers took me alot of time , i even wrote it on forum + i can tell the reward that i got 350-> 362 something like that and 3 gold nuggets .. now when server starts can i get like idk something small or hmm not sure what to tell you, it simply sucks to spend so much time on something and in the end the hard work just ends because of a m-fuckn thief. >.<

for the rest, great ot, staff listens (specially you, (wason) you listened alot to me). server deserves more players ofcourse, i like the fact that points were cheap as fck... stupid that the server had lags n stuff... but as owner said once before, u got good and bad times, i hope this 3th time online will be the best.. totaly reccoment the Ot...

@housedeco today @spyk3z Update the host so he give me more ram so server won't lag anymore because mysql can't save whole server

About the server @abbe Fixing it right now and i aslo mapped new hunting room today
we trying hard to work on the server so to be fixed 100% the heal will be faster soon and the donation items will be Fixed and 25% More points for 1 week :)

Server going to be online As Soon As Possible.

Regards,
Wason

You can now check another Server ip >> Kanera.hopto.org
Safe Ip u can use it :)

Server going to start soon.

Goodjob..png

The server will go offline, i have proof that theese 2, kafo and Wason agreed to my terms that they hosted this server for free, they should not get ANY staff position nor any kind of benefit except hosting my server, and not publish it on the forums, that was our deal.

If i see my crappy server anywhere on the download board and he wants credit for it (ive seen posts of him with other evos/maps/datapacks and he wants rep for it claiming it is his own) ill do anything in my power to get him banned on otland if i can, because he agreed to my terms, and i have proof of it.

They changed the email from my to kafo's without my permission ofcourse (can be seen above in the picture) and i had 3 options and ofcourse they chose the expensive one and left the other ones so i didnt notice.

Wason seemed like a cool dude but we got off the wrong foot, but this kafo is out of place. Ill close the server and host it with a new hoster and update it.
If wason would like to be my mapper i would gladly accept him as a part of my team because i saw his remake on my temple and quest place and it was beautiful.

Regards,
Abbe.

you are so stupid :/
@HalfAway , the best hoster here at otland x)
also don't know if @Chris or @Cornex still doing server hosting

Last edited by a moderator:
Back