• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.6 - NOOBWAR - CUSTOM MADE - CAST SYSTEM

Veternarmy

This comment i rawesome
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the new noobwar this is a custom made with means that we created this server by our own and we putted a lot of time in this server and we hope that you guys like it, this server is based on noobwar.eu we got some functions tjat is a like. First I wanna thank uchihaclan and Yanger for helping me with this server a big thank you to you guys!

Information about the server
Ip: Click here
Events? We got exp event that goes on every day at 17:00
port: 7171
Client: 8.6 (We are planning for getting our own client)
Uptime: 24/7
Hosting: Dedicated
Skills rate:45x
Magic rate:20x
Loot rate: 0.1x
Server type: Noobwar!! Pvp-E!!

Start level: You start at lvl 13
Protection level: This is a war server so you start on lvl 13 and lvling by killing people, use eggs and you can hunt.
Support? We got 2 support me (Support that my name in noobwar) and Admin you can also contact ous by our email [email protected]
Frag system
t6OOpEI.png

Every time you kill someone in the game you will get 1 marijuana and when you get 100 marijuana you can change them to 25 green eggs, you can change the marijuana to crystal coins (cc) so you can buy addons.
Exp egg system
Green Eggs - Magic eggs gives you 300 experience each.
Purple eggs - Super eggs gives you 30.000 experience each. (You need 100 magic eggs to get 1 super egg from npc Ujda).
wxZjGdm.png

How does cast system works?
Cast system works very simple when you log in you will be a player and you will have some commands (you can check your commands by writing /commands) and in the commands you will have a cast command that goes like this /cast on when you wrote that your cast shuld be enabled and it shuld look like this
6zUdztq.png

SCREENSHOTS FROM THE SERVER
XejMsln.png

od2Sjzt.png

QmM7yAv.png

Hello and welcome to the new noobwar this is a custom made with means that we created this server by our own and we putted a lot of time in this server and we hope that you guys like it, this server is based on noobwar.eu we got some functions tjat is a like. First I wanna thank uchihaclan and Yanger for helping me with this server a big thank you to you guys!

First of all, i want to wish you good luck with your server..
Second of all, you copied some of my thread "adversitement" as i told uchichlan to not do that..
Third.. Im pretty sure yanger does not even know you.. That guy would not help anyone with noobwar.eu server "copying" i know him well.. So please stop lying and just erase that last sentence cuz its a lye.

First of all, i want to wish you good luck with your server..
Second of all, you copied some of my thread "adversitement" as i told uchichlan to not do that..
Third.. Im pretty sure yanger does not even know you.. That guy would not help anyone with noobwar.eu server "copying" i know him well.. So please stop lying and just erase that last sentence cuz its a lye.
Yanger (i dont know if it is the real yanger but his name was yanger) did help me but not so much, he helped me map a lot because I am kinda of a noob in that section I didn't copy from your thread. And Thanks.

Yanger (i dont know if it is the real yanger but his name was yanger) did help me but not so much, he helped me map a lot because I am kinda of a noob in that section I didn't copy from your thread. And Thanks.

Ok, btw Yanger isnt a mapper. Good luck :) Might try your server

Back