• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] [8.6] NOOBWAR STARTS FRIDAY 18:00

UchihaClan

Only you can be you
Reaction score
I present you guys the new noobwar

ETrmzgp.gif

Before I start I wanted to say a few words from me, this is my second server and from my first server I had some errors and misstakes but hey, you get misstakes to get better. So on this version I fixed all the bugs and crashes I had on the last rest. This server is based on noobwar,eu that is for now closed.

Information about the server
5p43IWE.png

Ip: Click here
*New Spells
*New Exp Stage
Suppor: Right now I´m the only staff member (Joe) but I´m looking for some tutors, gm
port: 7171
Client: 8.6 (We are planning for getting our own client)
Uptime: 24/7
Hosting: Dedicated
Protection level: This is a war server so you start on lvl 13 and lvling by killing people, use eggs and you can hunt.
Lags? We had around 40 players on the last rest we didn´t had a single lag.
Features: We got cast system planning for the feature and we think we will enable that in some days, and we got some events planned for you guys like lms, zombie and more.
Frag system
t6OOpEI.png

Every time you kill someone in the game you will get 1 marijuana and when you get 100 marijuana you can change them to 25 green eggs, you can change the marijuana to crystal coins (cc) so you can buy addons.
Exp egg system
Green Eggs - Magic eggs gives you 300 experience each.
Purple eggs - Super eggs gives you 30.000 experience each. (You need 100 magic eggs to get 1 super egg from npc Ujda).
wxZjGdm.png

0ylvwB6.png

Thats it for now.
Hopefully all the bugs will be fixed untill Launch Date!
Balanced between vocations?
Every vocation are balanced they got unique spells for example knights got "exori gran" at lvl 30 and paladins got "exori gran con" at lvl 30 and sorcerer got "exevo gran mas flam" at lvl 25 and mas vis at lvl 55, and druids got "exevo gran mas frigo" at lvl 25 and mas tera at lvl 55.

Last edited:
Hey there joe, i see your going to start noobwar again, same map and everything, but why copy everything from my thread ? ;/, i do not like copies so please change..

Hey there joe, i see your going to start noobwar again, same map and everything, but why copy everything from my thread ? ;/, i do not like copies ;/
The pictures..They were from Yanger, but I know that one sentence down below I will remove/change it

From frag system to the bottom of the post, its copied

Back