• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 8.6 Rizzlaots.com | Realmap| Custom islands & Games | Mid-rate | War-System|

The ot is a embarrassment, jailing for killing players too often, abuse to community. i donated 10 euros and they all treated me like shit, even the admin himself was abusing customers haha. don't play this ot it is an embarrasment.

Plus, there cm bannished me just for not wanting to speak to him and walking away, 'like a bigger man would do'.

I also liked the part, where there is no staff complaints on the ot servers forums hahah, figures ? ay

Okej mate, spam much?
ur acting like you can behave in whatever manner you wish just cuz you donated, your badmouthing everyone, calling people and staff foul words.

and no staff complaints on the forums is prolly becouse there are none so far, anyways Enjoy ur ban mate.

Last edited:
Suck my dick, you fucker. i don't see how me being the better man not wanting to speak to cm lux by saying, get lost... go away. then after repeated 5 times of going somewhere, i say f off. then he banished my account? that seems fair, your just a beg making all those people cm/gm or tutor. your ots fucking shit i knew i shouldnt have donated.

your ot would be much better, when ur the only high player on there, and by high i mean admin. for e.g. cm tps you to depot when u bot? haha. or cm is tping to me when im running from someone ? hahaahaa again.

thirdly, i helped your ot so fucking much. and all you did was throw it back in my face. e.g. ohh thats evo shit... blh blh blh, but in the end you changed the damage rates. also stop picking such lousy community to be cm's there just abusing the server.

i don't even see why you couldnt/can't unban my character since it was a minor issue. which should have clearly been a jail or a stop it.

Cry me a river dude, and after all you have said now you expect us to unbann you?
Ive told you repedetly to stop and so did CM, you did not, you went on and even started bad mouthing my wife, so no ur not gonna get unbanned in the nearest future.

you have had nothing to do with the dmg rates, wow someone must think very highly of them selfs arent we?

Save ur self the emberassment kid

i bad mouthed you because cm was about to ban my other char, and my main was never gonna get unbanned was it? no. so i may aswell got out as many words as i could.

Silencer chill out its not even worth you complaining just wait tilll your banishment of prolly like 5 days i lifted then we can get back to havin some fun. Coming to forums with this isnt doing anyone any good.

-Blur

if my banishment was about 5 days, i don't think i would be ragin.

edit: also the reason i came to this was to make players avoid this ot.

ALSO: they ip banned me lul.

HAHAHAH. i waited my days i come back, cm lux bans me 1 month because 'he doesnt want me there' haha, gotta fix your community managers bro.

and the funny thing is i done nothing hahah. heres the convo..
[cm] lux : i thought you was ip banned...
Silencer : yes, didnt you know everytime u reset ur router your ip changes?
silcener : lol
[cm] lux : yes i did.

that's all i saw because i went afk just before i got banned. but im sure admin you can check console.

that is clear abusing of his powers, if he doesn't want me there he can kill me ingame, that's what normal people would do.

Also, everyone enjoyed me being back, there was a chance for the enemy team to war someone. hahaha, imo the server isnt fun without me.

Last edited:
Back