• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.6] Zamera RESET 200x, war system like real, old frag system

christiandb

Reaction score
WRATH OF THE EMPEROR ADDED!

Zamera is a real map with all towns (including Zao), Oken, Gengia, Pyre and 3 custom towns called Phatmon, Qarzo and Fearia. We are using exactly the same war system as real tibia (including emblems etc). All the quests work for example Wrath of the Emperor, Elemental Spheres, Yalahari quest, Inquisition quest, PoI and so on. We are still using the old frag system so no bullshit like black skulls.

IP: zamera.eu
port: 7171
Client: 8.60
website: Zamera - Latest News (you can create your account there)
map: MOST COMPLETE, WE HAVE ALL SPOTS!

Rates:
level 1 - 50 350x
level 51 - 100 200x
level 101 - 130 150x
level 131 - 150 80x
level 151 - 170 40x
level 171 - 190 25x
level 191 - 200 10x
level 201 - 230 7x
level 231 - 250 5x
level 251 - 280 4x
level 281 - 300 3x
level 301+ 2x

Skill: 40x
Magic: 15x
Loot: 5x

Frags to red skull: 4
Frags to bann: 8
Fragtime: 4h
Bann: 24h

All houses
Balanced vocations

Last edited:
not recommended, 300+ ppl running around being undead with their donates, gm just tossing out donates to whoever he ever talked to, not worth starting at all, i feel sad for ppl who actually donated

Today we did a very big update. Here is the changelog:

• A new very detailed custom island added called Qarzo. This island includes the following spawns: demons, grim reapers, dragons, dragon lords, bog raiders and all kind of drakens. The island is the same mapper as our famous custom islands Phatmon and Fearia
  • Over a 100 missing NPC's added, all 100% like real ofcourse
  • Calassa fixed
  • Several PZ bugs fixed

@Chujnowski, I gave 4 people a donation item, because they donated like 3 full sets every reset I did. The rest at least didn't get the donation item from me, so the only method they could have gotten it is actually donating. Please don't talk shit without having any proof. Also there is only 1 level 300+ (level 302) LMAO.

Today we have done a very big update: after big struggles we have finally managed to add the Wrath of the Emperor quest (aka Zao Quest). The quest starts at mission 8 and his 100% like real.

Back