• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.6] Zerena.net -Starting: 05.06.2012 - the best real map server ever!

Still doesn't answer my question.

As you didn't answer on the website forum.

There are so many bugs that people are trying to tell you but do you take them into consideration? No. The server started off good but now since the DDOS attack's you don't give a shit and your doing nothing about getting your players back, If you actually fucking listen and do something about it, I guarantee that alot of players will join back.

Until you start fixing the bugs, I myself are gone along with ALL the other teams that are joining new servers, have fun with your failing server.

Regards,
Merkz.

The server were never under any DDoS attack. :p

But it can be.

I'm aware of that. Just said it were never under any attack while it crashed & lagged. Server engine fault that caused it since it had crash bugs and CPU usage bug.

Dude the server is under ddos attack and it was ddos attacks.

Not from what I've heard at least. Was it you who played with your botnet that you got from hackforums? :p

Not from what I've heard at least. Was it you who played with your botnet that you got from hackforums? :p

lol u mean booter? im pretty sure he cant afford no botnet cuz a shit one is like £250 (300+ dollars) when a booter is those shitty ddos with like 10 noob dedication servers 10 euro for life time and shit XD

lol u mean booter? im pretty sure he cant afford no botnet cuz a shit one is like £250 (300+ dollars) when a booter is those shitty ddos with like 10 noob dedication servers 10 euro for life time and shit XD

Yeah, I meant booter of course. XD

Nope.. I dont even play tibia anymore. ethania was the last server i played..

wooow Carier Karchii you are so coool you have your own bots and you can ddos pro guy!

Back