• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] [8.60] [24/7] Edron Noobwaria! 2014-01-08 18:00 [GMT+1]

Noobwaria

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to my OT.
I hope that you will enjoy playing as much that I will do, I will try to make this fun for everyone that plays. The OT will start at 2014-01-08 18:00 [GMT+1]
I have a timer on the webbsite if you forget the time ;)

Server Temple:

Welcome dear players.jpg
Server info:
Webbsite/IP: www.noobwaria.net
Hosted: 24/7 (not online during updates)
Magic: 10x
Skills: 20x
Map: Edron

Frag reward:

• Each frag gives one platinum coin, 100 platinum coins can be traded for 25 exp poems, poems will give you diffrent experience deppending on your level.
  • Platinum coins's can also be used to preform a command (!beserk) this command will give you mana/health skills/magic level deppending on vocation. But this command will cost you 1 platinum coin per second.
  • You wont get any platinum coin if you kill someone with the same IP address but you will recive experience.
  • Experience from killing players is x12.
Features:

• Active staff
  • Experienced Staff
  • Hosted 24/7
  • Ddos protection
  • Weekly updates in map (quests etc.)
  • Balanced vocation
  • Working poll system
  • Great war map (Edron with some extras)
  • Fun and hard events

And the rest you will see in game :)

Remember more players equals more fun!

Have some usefull commands aswell:
!points that will give your guild points if you have enough players in it
!changender will change your characters gender

Can't get on.....character list loads you choose your character and you are than stuck on the waiting list number 1 for ever.

The shop is redicilous.. Pay to play, nothing else. I bet on dead server in a few days.

Back