• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden|[8.60-8.61]Legendaria.hopto.org RL map +gengia,oken pyre, (ONLINE NOW)

server online yee
19:10 New record: 97 players are logged in.
19:11 New record: 98 players are logged in.
19:11 New record: 99 players are logged in.

This server had potential but the donation items is fucking sick overpowered. Donation wands suck nigger cock.

This server had potential but the donation items is fucking sick overpowered. Donation wands suck nigger cock.

Donation wand isint so strong, and after restart all donor items will be like u see on webpage.

legendaria come back ohh yea but I don't think it's the same owner

Botters everywhere!
Demon oak working? Try to talk to Oldrak yourself!
Boat to cormaya doesnt work..

Gigabit ethernet? people are having 200-300ping all the time!
And I think the SD damage is to low.. Impossible to kill a knight.!

Also why is the IP registered in france? =)

Last edited:
You guys critisize like fucking idiots... the OT started what... yesterday? It's quite obvious that there are A LOT of bugs, and minor not to mention major differences between some other OTs, but I'm pretty damn sure that the GM will fix that ASAP.

You guys critisize like fucking idiots... the OT started what... yesterday? It's quite obvious that there are A LOT of bugs, and minor not to mention major differences between some other OTs, but I'm pretty damn sure that the GM will fix that ASAP.

thanks shootie,

Server is growing, and im fixing all the bugs that people report.

Back