• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.60] KingstonsOTs PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 2ND MAY 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://kingstonsots.com/
Server Address
kingstonsots.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Franke91

Banned User
Reaction score
Dear Players,
We are happy to announce that KingstonsOTS is launching on Saturday, May 2nd, 20:00 PM (CEST).
KingstonsOT is an Evolution OT PvP-E 8.60, server created for a pleasant and smooth gameplay for our dedicated players, a fun OT which can bring you into old awesome memories, feel free to create your account and enter on launch day !

IP : Kingstonsots.com
Port : 7171
Client : 8.60
Hosting : Sweden
Website : KingstonsOT (KingstonsOT (http://kingstonsots.com/))

Experience Stages :

5- 150= 600x
151 - 350= 450x
351 - 450 = 300x
451 - 550 = 250x
551- 650 = 200x
651 - 750= 160x
751 - 850= 120x
851 - 950= 100x
951 - 1000= 80x
1001 - 1200= 65x
1201 - 1250= 55x
1251 - 1300 = 40x
1301 - 1350 = 35x
1351 - 1500 = 30x
1501 - 1600 = 20x
1601 - 1800 = 10x
1801 - 2000 = 5x
2001 - Infinite = 1x

Skills Rate = 35x
Magic Rate = 25x
Loot Rate = 3x
Exp From Players = 3x

Premium Points On Levels :

200 level - 3 Premium Points
300 level - 5 Premium Points
400 level - 7 Premium Points
600 level - 10 Premium Points
800 level - 15 Premium Points
1000 level - 20 Premium Points
1300 level - 25 Premium Points
2000 level - 35 Premium Points

KingstonsOTs offers you a big amount of events such as FireStorm, Zombie, Battle Field, Last Man Standing and much more !
All Events are 100% automatic and 100% bright tested. Reward for each winner by event is Premium Point/Donate Item, that makes our server NOT PAY2WIN.

What kind of Server KingstonsOTs is ? Well KingstonsOT is an Custom Edited Evolution type of server, our primary thing is to make players happy and interesting for playing, as far as our map is really unique and worth giving it a hit, exp stages are pretty fast so players dont have to spend 10 days exping once they can kill someone or even do a quest.

What more do we have to offer you ? As far as KingstonsOT is not an 100% Custom Server, we offer a real taste of 8.60 Evolution servers where you come and simple have fun, kill players, do quests, daily quests, kill bosses, as far as it is pvp-enforced people will do more wars so it will be more interesting for everyone !

Most of you probably wonder why are we relaunching server? As since start we had a nice amount of players like never before, but we found up a lot of bugs that were discovered by the players, most of them are fixed, 99% of them lets say, Also any donations that has been made in Previous Edition will be refunded back to your account in 100%. We even moved forward to our New Engine which should be way more stable then last one.
Invite your friends, lets have fun !

Last edited:
Pay to win OTS. If you have money you can easily make 1000lvl in minutes. Nothing special.

If you can use real Life Money to make your character stronger in any way possible its pay to win. It does not matter if "huhu lolol there is stronger items than shop items" from quests and bosses or w/e.

And what the fuck is donation items? You 'donate money' and get items in return? Bullocks. Dont change the meaning of donation. A donation is give Money and get nothing back. alright? Its a shop and nothing else. Donation items? what a joke.

edit: (i dont know anything about this server but that comment made me pissed)
. As far as I know this server could be staged that these shop items, i mean.. 'donation items' is a must have to even be able to get the best items. I dont care if its a damn Mace on a rookgard server or a Fire Sword on a rl map server.

Just be honest with your advertisement and players and dont give bullshit comments like that.

Mvh

Last edited:
If you can use real Life Money to make your character stronger in any way possible its pay to win. It does not matter if "huhu lolol there is stronger items than shop items" from quests and bosses or w/e.

And what the fuck is donation items? You 'donate money' and get items in return? Bullocks. Dont change the meaning of donation. A donation is give Money and get nothing back. alright? Its a shop and nothing else. Donation items? what a joke.

edit: (i dont know anything about this server but that comment made me pissed)
. As far as I know this server could be staged that these shop items, i mean.. 'donation items' is a must have to even be able to get the best items. I dont care if its a damn Mace on a rookgard server or a Fire Sword on a rl map server.

Just be honest with your advertisement and players and dont give bullshit comments like that.

Mvh
There is always something to complain about. Doesn't matter, you can't get everyone happy unfortunately.

Can we set a new record. New update is coming soon. :)

The winners of "Find the backpack event" Congratz lads. You did a good job!
unknown.png1234.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back