• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.60] Shadowland.zapto.org - RL Map + Gengia + Ethno City + Zao + Warmode

Please do not double post unless 24 hours have passed.

Just started, seems nice so far.
Tho the homepage is down now for some reason.
and with "white skull time" do you mean after you kill someone you get 7 min pz? in that case, could you please make it 15?

Take away some of the retarded donate items and i got a team that follow me too your server

Take away some of the retarded donate items and i got a team that follow me too your server

there is absolutely no donation item on this server which are overpowered.
There is only 1 item on the donation list which are not possible to get ingame, which are donation wand which hits around 60 in pvp.

Where can u get???????????????

Dragon scale legs (15 points)
You see dragon scale legs (Arm:10). It weighs 48.00 oz.

Blessed shield (15 points)
You see a blessed shield (Def:40). It weighs 68.00 oz. The shield grants divine protection.

Rofl,. didnt even count those items.
who cares if someone got 1 more armor on their legs or 3 more defense on their shield?
Its not like thats changing anything.

I havent setup with sms/phone because i still dont have much experience to fix that :/

I truly dont think those items will make a big difference, come on get real lol...

Back
Top Bottom