• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.60] Soft OT High-EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://soft-ot.ddns.net/
Server Address
soft-ot.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Torsken

Banned User
Reaction score
Let me introduce you to Soft OT that will take you to a whole new level with things like unique events, hunt spots, a lot of quest and much more.

Information about what we have to offer you!
Soft OT is a custom evolution 8.6 server with a lot of events and bloody wars.

Server Started: 09/08/2020

• Implementation of the Aura System
  • 100% automatic daily Boss Event.
  • New spells (! Spells)
  • Unpublished quests
  • Functional events
  • Implemented a 100% functional reset system
  • Donate, Supreme, Ultimate, Super UP (exclusive basement) and Reset City areas.
  • System for purchasing items in the temple.
  • Dodge and Critical System
  • Refinement System
  • And much more...

-Server Information-
IP: Soft-ot.ddns.net
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

You are welcome to log on and check it yourself, and I promise you will not regret it, Enjoy.

Kind regards,
Soft OT Support

Why you close old topics and open new one? It's still same download and run server. Spanish baiak, did you even changed anything here? It's not even translated.

Why you close old topics and open new one? It's still same download and run server. Spanish baiak, did you even changed anything here? It's not even translated.
if you think that.
but good try to be negative...
Post automatically merged:

I will upload it :p

Last edited:
if you think that.
but good try to be negative...

I know it's bad ots that you downloaded and run without checking stuff and translating from spanish to english. Even that i played for short time few days ago, i'm still top 7. That only show how bad this ots is.

I know it's bad ots that you downloaded and run without checking stuff and translating from spanish to english. Even that i played for short time few days ago, i'm still top 7. That only show how bad this ots is.
Ok if you think that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back