• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.60] - TibiaPortal.com - NEW OWNER/UNIQUE/Realmap RPG

your not even playing there, so why you telling him what to do? its his server.

It says in his post why, you reject.

Sorry Mark I know we've been friends for a long time but you asked me how you could get players and keeping your shop minimal is a start.

Elethriel's Arrow (150 points)
Elethriel's Elemental Bow (250 points)

Unfair for pallys to buy 2x donation items but knights one and mages one.

VIP access brings a much more advantage for players. Bad idea.

Addon doll is bad, I hate it.

Demon bag etc; Just another way to make cash.

Teleport scroll? Can use no matter what? Even if your pz? No information on this.

Sorry Mark I know we've been friends for a long time but you asked me how you could get players and keeping your shop minimal is a start.

Well, premium accounts have advantages over free accounts in real tibia in the same way that VIP accounts have a very small advantage over our normal accounts. However it's not a great difference because of the balanced spells/cool downs.

No, teleport scroll can't be used no matter what. That would be ridiculos. Someone has to have lost their PZ first.

About the arrow, you can easily get it just from the points you get from leveling up and still have some over :p

Demon Bag and the other deccoration bags are optional and cheap, players know they dont need them so they don't buy them. For the people who feel they need a bag with more slots can purchase it ofcourse :p

When will the website be up & running?
And on what time will the server be launched at 19th May?

When will the website be up & running?
And on what time will the server be launched at 19th May?

We'll put up the timer on the new website, and it'll be up and running later on today or tomorrow

Just because it says epic promotion doesn't mean it's going to grant you overwhelming power, actually it's just a promotion to the 9.0 protocoll spells which is not a big difference for any vocation but the knight who has the Annihilation spell, however there is a slight better regeneration and a SLIGHT attack speed difference only differing in 0.3 seconds.

I hate the fact that people can be so ignorant.

I thought it was online 19th of May?
Could you atleast attach a timer to the AAC.

Ty.

Just because it says epic promotion doesn't mean it's going to grant you overwhelming power, actually it's just a promotion to the 9.0 protocoll spells which is not a big difference for any vocation but the knight who has the Annihilation spell, however there is a slight better regeneration and a SLIGHT attack speed difference only differing in 0.3 seconds.

I hate the fact that people can be so ignorant.

Well, premium accounts have advantages over free accounts in real tibia in the same way that VIP accounts have a very small advantage over our normal accounts. However it's not a great difference because of the balanced spells/cool downs.

No, teleport scroll can't be used no matter what. That would be ridiculos. Someone has to have lost their PZ first.

About the arrow, you can easily get it just from the points you get from leveling up and still have some over :p

Demon Bag and the other deccoration bags are optional and cheap, players know they dont need them so they don't buy them. For the people who feel they need a bag with more slots can purchase it ofcourse :p

Honestly i'd say the ignorant person is you.
You're kidding yourself thinking people would not consider it an advantage, the fact you have Full EQ donor set inplace is bad enough, without you throwing something else ontop.

Most people can donate & don't mind doing so, but those donators also want to actually play the server, your full set knocks out the point of doing every quest in the game, as the rewards are worthless because they're normally an equipment peice..

(As it stands right now, POI, Yalahari, Inq & the place in Zao, are all pointless exept for a fun factor, something to do, to waste time, was this your actual goal? People that can't donate will have a reason to do these, but will find it hard as the people who have donated have no actual reason for going exept getting the "Worthless item" so now those that need these items to compete find it even harder to do them because of limited people... Am sorry when i was playing, i just had to say fuck that..)

People that arn't to fond of donating, will realise instantly that a person with full donator has a significant advantage over him, quests are usefull to him, but people can become demoralized easy & just think it's not even worth it when someone can donate.

You need to place a balance in your server, donations: Armor piece & then weapons (Like most popular OTs).
This way quest for helmets, legs etc become usefull & worth doing.

Frankly you have a server where you level & war, you might aswell open a war server or a Roxor server, at least that way the high damage count makes the battles seem alittle interesting.

Now the chances are i may have offended, but it seems mine & hectics previous post just didn't even get through, which would mean you actually are under the delusion that your items are fine or you just didn't get what we meant.

(Now at the same time, this isn't always the case, alot of people enjoy buying there power & will play because they can, but they're a minority, not a majority.)
Oh & don't compare rltibias premmy, to your promo lmao, it's the only thing CIP offer.

And just incase you don't want to believe me, goto your OTservlist & check the top online played server at the moment, check his donator items.
Then tell me people like full set custom donations.

Last edited:
@Changes
Server date has been changed, it now comes online 21TH May.

@Amusement
I will consider what you said.

Server goes online in 7 hours from now, at 6 PM swedish time. 18:00.

We're currently having problems with the Server provider, it can take a while longer.

Lol, ima quit this ot even before its started ;d
3 hours & 12 mins late :D

Hi Mark! Do you remember me your assinstant blue/blackbird
But what happend to server ?