• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN]|8.60] Zintara | Evo Map | Mid Rates| Friday 17th August 10.00 CEST

samih95

Reaction score
Zintara is starting 17/08-2018 10:00 CEST

Hello there - and welcome to Zintara, a 8.60 Server hosted on a custom Evolutions map.

Basic information about Zintara:
Ip: Zintara.hopto.org
Client: 8.60
Port: 7171

What can you expect out of Zintara?
Zintara is a mid exp server, we dont want you to reach a max level where PVP isnt fun anymore. We want you to grind our spawns and quests to become the strongest. Remember that Rome wasnt built in one night. Lets not forget about our enjoyable quests and spawns, but hey come and check them out yourself. The Zintara project will NEVER be 100% complete. We are still working on more quests and spawns and areas to PVP in.

Depot
ya8yplknl

hk6SuEl

Tp room - More will be added!
udvmtmmtd

Help us!

Your opinions are very important for us so if you somehow find a bug or something we can change for the better, please contact us in game or make a thread at our web!

We hope to see you ingame. Best regards, Zintara team!

Create account here!

It's obviously a pay2win, correct? To get the donation equipment it requires minimum 40-50 euros. Dumb moneygrabber, good luck if anyone will donate in that case. Fix the ot so it will atleast be worth 40-50 euro donations, currently it is not. It's just like the other evo ot's that dies after 2-3 days and u want 40-50 euros for a donation set. I've tested your ot, it's clearly like the other ones before, dies after maximum 2-3 days yet u have 1 player online which is me atm.

It's obviously a pay2win, correct? To get the donation equipment it requires minimum 40-50 euros. Dumb moneygrabber, good luck if anyone will donate in that case. Fix the ot so it will atleast be worth 40-50 euro donations, currently it is not. It's just like the other evo ot's that dies after 2-3 days and u want 40-50 euros for a donation set. I've tested your ot, it's clearly like the other ones before, dies after maximum 2-3 days yet u have 1 player online which is me atm.

The ot is not made to be pay to win. And if you would have had some patience and gave it a chance to level up you would notice that you could actually get almost all donates trough quest, or atleast donate scroll to be able to get the donations for FREE. And before you flame us for saying that the donation quests are impossible, no theyre not.

And i appreciate that you tell us theese things so that we can consider either changing the price or buffing the items in the future!

Thank you! We are far from done, but i guess the best way to improve is by letting the players help us along the way with stuff they would like to see in the game and so on :) @Mister Budex

Last edited by a moderator:
Images are not working, could you also add more information about it? Just curious.

I will have to reupload the images when i get home from work. What kind of information do you want and i will add it at the same time as the images! :)

Back