• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden - 860 - Rook"Revamped"] RookEnforce.Servequake.Com

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
RookEnforce

Information
Starts: Today (09/12) 20:00
Map: Based on Rookgard but revamped, stronger monsters are replaced with the old ones to fit our new rates.
Donation: We're planning to add VIP in a soon future, nothing else is expected but may occur in future.
Frags to get red skull: 10 / daily, x2 to get black skull.
House rent is daily 1/10 of the house price.
Exp rate: Low 15x to 0.4x
Magic rate: 4.8
Skill rate: 6.6
Ports: 7171
Client: 860

Story
... On the way out of Rookgard telling the oracle to 'leave' but suddenly a dark clothed man comes from no where, fully determined to crush the oracle.
After an horrible discussion between the oracle and the dark clothed man he kills the oracle and tells me to walk on the tile the oracle was standing on,
suddenly i've got teleported into what i though was Rookgard.. It wasn't..

Trailer
[video=youtube;BOhFYSnb5J0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOhFYSnb5J0&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

No flaming or trolling, thanks!

Last edited:
Looks like a Copy of my server, but keep it up. ^^
You will get my 9.1 version for free soon, Im almost ready to release it so don't waste to much time. :)
I can maybe send it to you before the release if you give me some credit as well.

http://otland.net/f43/norway-rookwar-eldin-9-31-a-144715/

And...

rookwar.servegame.com for the website.

Good Luck!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Looks like a Copy of my server, but keep it up. ^^
You will get my 9.1 version for free soon, Im almost ready to release it so don't waste to much time. :)
I can maybe send it to you before the release if you give me some credit as well.

http://otland.net/f43/norway-rookwar-eldin-9-31-a-144715/

And...

rookwar.servegame.com for the website.

Good Luck!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

The map was an pretty old project by me that never got finished but as you said some things are copied by your server, like gaining manas/healths/money during level up and some prices and i copied the story a bit, heh. Beside that if there isn't any i am missing there is nothing. Thanks to your server mine woke up :p

Would love if you sent me your 9.10 since the balance at rookwar is really good, i will ofcourse put some credits if i would use your package. Not sure i will use it through since my own is working really good :)

Thanks //S4f3Syst3M

Im just glad that I can inspire someone, I also got my idea a long time ago,
but years passed and I told myself to give my 10-15 projects a real chance and complete them.
RookWar was the first one and now im almost done with DeathMatch.

MSN and Mail:
[email protected]

Talk to you later, probably online tomorrow. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: You will probably enjoy my "SpikeSword" (now Soft Boots) Quest. ^^

So eldin youre going to release your server?

I hope also with distro.
Because i do not know a shit about revs

~Update~
*Reached 30 quests
*Added an addoner
*Edited more hunts
*Bug fixes
*Voc balancing
*Map fixes

35~ characters made, 10~ has logged in. Remember that the port number is 7173.

Landera - I will release it all soon. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Great server! I love everything about it and the best thing is that there's more to come. ;D This is absolutely the best rook server that I've ever played! Great job man!

Great server! I love everything about it and the best thing is that there's more to come. ;D This is absolutely the best rook server that I've ever played! Great job man!
Great that you like it, more updates are coming! ^_^

~Updated 18:00~
New hunts
New quests
Mission npc added
Made an add to the story line, there Apprentice Thor's Minion stays in the way when you are trying to pass him oracle's soldier kills him.
Revamped some
VIP working correctly such as other non pvp effected donate items.
Changed ports on evowar & rookenforce. RookEnforce now got port number 7171 and EvoWaR got port number 7173.
Addons & Missions can be seen at character view.

~Thanks to me :$ and other scriptmakers for scripts such as Mission & Story edit Npcs~

Sorry for the early bump, couldn't wait until 01:12.

Back