• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 9.44 Resoria Project | Avg. 455x | 99% RL Map inc. Zao, Razachai & Gr8 staff

Kewb

Reaction score
<~~ Project Resoria ~~>
We're back - at 9.44

If you want to connect and join, right now, create your account and character just by clicking HERE!
IP: resoria.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 9.44
Exp: Stages (shown further down)

Hello there all OTLanders!
We at Resoria can ensure you that the World of Resoria will bring you some neat moments!
We're working our butts of trying to make you guys satisfied!
Updates will happend at least once a week.

We're running a 99% RL Map with some custom features:

Mounts, it's not taming, it's researching!
We've added out some Statues all aroung the map - containing different kinds of mounts!
For example, there's a Statue of Fafnar placed in the Thaian Temple containing a Brown Rented Horse.
If you find one of those, right-click it to get your reward!

Quiz, get paid being smart!
What we've also added is a quiz system.
This quiz mod will broadcast a message each 2nd hour the server is online-
The broadcast will contain a question (e.g. "What is the name of my OTLand Account?"),
if you know the answer of this question, simply answer it by typing "/quiz answer".
In this case it would be: /quiz Kewb
If you were the first to send this, you will be rewarded.

VIP, if you can't get enough of this fine world!
The VIP system will give you 50% experience during your VIP Time (stamina has nothing to do with it).
So if you kill a creature that would normaly give you 100 exp without HH Stamina or VIP Time, you would get 225 experience.
Here's how to count it: X * 1,5 = Y | Y * 1,5 = Z (X = creature exp, Y = creature exp + hh, Z = creature exp + hh + VIP)
And we would appreciate this, since it costs to run the server!

And now we'll jump to some quests that we've tried out;
Demon Oak (you don't have to kill 6666 demons)
Demon Helmet Quest
Annihilator
INQ (Works but atm you will get debug after entering the TP, we're working on it!!)
PoI
Blue Legs Quest
HotA
And more...

As I wrote in the title, the average exp rate is 455x..
This I calculated by adding all the rates on the stages and then divide with the amount of rates on the stage.
E.g. let's say the stage is: 1-500 = 1000x and 501+ = 500x (1000+500=1500, 1500/2=750, then the avg. rate is 750x)
Anyways, here's the stage:
1 - 50 : 1500x
51 - 100 : 1200x
101 - 150 : 800x
151 - 200 : 500x
201 - 250 : 350x
251 - 300 : 150x
301 - 350 : 20x
351 - 390 : 10x
391 - 410 : 5x
411+ : 3x

You will also get free donation points at a certain level, but I won't tell you which or how much!
If you need to find out more, just join the server!!
Yours,
Saxen

Back