• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Akana-Online (8.70 RPG) Real 100% Full Zaon 24/7 120MB dedicated host

YugiNao

Banned User
Reaction score
Akana-Online Akana - Latest News
24/7 Fast Dedicated Server (120MB Hosting)
---------------------------------------------------------
We offer you!

Code:
([B]2[/B]) [U]Worlds[/U] to chooise, [COLOR="orange"]Akana[/COLOR] and [COLOR="royalblue"]Rena[/COLOR] Akana 100% Custom Evolutions and Rena 100% Full Real/Full Zoa bug free.
- 120+ Quests!
- Addon Bonus system -
- 8.7 monsters.
- 8.7 mounts.
- Donation system.
- Custom clients.
- Mature game support (all our staff members are over 20 years old and never give away items to players.)

Server info

Code:
- Exp stages
- Skill	 30.0x
- Magic 25.0x
- Loot 3.0x
- Spawn 2x

For more information you have to check our website :thumbup: Akana - Latest News

Last edited:
Download & run serv :) You can download this map in Premium board.

Anyway Keep it up :)

Download & run serv :) You can download this map in Premium board.

Anyway Keep it up :)

its not an download and run server cause you have to compile yourself, besides this serv was used for 8.54 but i compiled it to 8.71, i definately did some work on it.. lol

Yea ofcourse you have spend some time on it :) but 80% are from 5mok3 Evolution project :/

Ofcourse. but that i was talking about , was that you have downloaded this map or bought it from 5mok3. thats why

I'll not spamm your thread :/ Sorry

i wouldve never bought it actually, but someone released it so i checked it.. and then i bought few other things from him so he atleast gets credits :D everytime i get donation i give small part to 5mok3 ;]] ill give him always credits lol he beautifull scripter ^^

I got same problem with that map, But i dont downloaded it , I bought it from him. I changed all scripts etc.. Compiled to rev 3777 and now its works perfectly... You should same , you too

Back