• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Aleria 7.72 - HIGH RATE - Real Map ONLINE!

20 minutes ot launch!
Djinn is in Thais DP. Trainers are in Thais DP. Report/Suggest by using CTRL+R. In Desert Quest you get 5cc. You need 4 players, vocation doesn't matter. You don't need any items!
The Paradox Tower Quest has been changed and turned into an 80+ quest! A teleport to Demona Warlocks has been added in the 4 doors room.
LOOT: 4X
-Adori blank

You serious about teleport to demona? Dont let easy powergame on this server, delete this teleports it should be the best. I hope paradox tower reward isnt OP aswell.
Btw seems a very good server with this exp,started with 5 people today.

It's a highrate ot I get it, but don't destroy it with teleports, it's not an armoni ot. I don't like the djinn/trainers either but I think that will bring some "lazy" players.

20:47 New record of players online is: 61

@razel, the teleport is at the 4 doors room in MOLS so it's not in depot or something like that :)

Thanks to all the positive comments <3 :)

Still, its a joke putting a teleport. Looks like unserious server, please more people requested delete it think about it

well thing basically everyone is exping on demona and all fights are happening there kinda boring tbh the teleport should be deleted

can u pls do something for fucken ppl from the USA? I have continuous 1-2 sec lag and its fucken dumb, i cant get anywhere atm with this

some spawns on peninsula -2 are not correct but still its good monsters, same with some tombs but its ok
agree with demona everyone exp there and its really profit if you delete its teeleport it will be the best for the server

well it looked like a good server on start, after I realized there is like 90% of polaks sding NPCS with aimbot.. and the gm isn't active, so it ain't gonna success

Sorry I was offline for a while :p I will take care of botters :)
POI exist after you pass paradox quest!

Back