• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Aleria 7.72 - HIGH RATE - Real Map ONLINE!

I cant get on.... ddos? whats up with the server bro?

I was on 3 seconds ago. froze. and kicked. site wont load either.

It would be nice if you could change the amount of conjured power bolts to 20 instead of 5.

I don't really like the paladin hit chance. It would be nice if it could be a little higher, and it would be nice if you could higher the minimal dmg of bolts / power bolts. So you deal higher hits more often.

Also if you do updates on your server, it would be cool if you could write what you actually have updated.

Also i would higher the stages and make it like this:

- 1-19 = 100x
- 20-29 = 80x
- 30-39 = 60x
- 40-49 = 40x
- 50-59 = 35x
- 60-69 = 30x
- 70-79 = 20x
- 80-89 = 15x
- 90-99 = 10x
- 100- 120 = 8x
- 120- 140 = 6x
-140- 200 = 5x
-200- 999 = 4x

Last edited:
I done Paradox Tower Quest and get aleria sword (Atk:60 Def:40) and aleria spear (Atk:60). How i can get other items?
GM u say if i make Paradox then i can make POI now i stand in doors and i can open... what is happen.

i think your ot was okay, now its complete crap. i cant belive i wasted my time, invited my friends to play just too see that its as bad as it is...

how can you explain this??
highscores:
1Pff Pikus'ek182
2Mirko106

I might have some good, player-friendly ideas to your server. With your exp rates there are places, which should be edited to fit the gameplay on abit higher levels more comfortable way, like we did in Danera. I will definately try it out when I get some time from work.

GM Aleria i'm Pff Pikus'ek why now i cant enter in Pits Of Inferno Quest i have done Paradox.I ask WTF.

Dear GM Aleria, i write on order to say that i very like this server but undoubtebly some changes must be done in purpose of ahve a good prosper server. First off need reset for the fact of it moreover the strangely things but the engime must be changed to 7.6 client. After this put 7.6 map whcih people make on forums you can take maps or maybe i can give you my private maps called Guffi Map with 36.hopto.org maps i made them 6 month old and i want give you. Put lvl 30/50 or maybe more or less with stoneskin amulet, might ring, and no infinited rune nevertheless of it its a very good suggest take my suggestion because its impiortant for the comunity and give opportunity for good gameplay.Guffi

Dear GM Aleria, i write on order to say that i very like this server but undoubtebly some changes must be done in purpose of ahve a good prosper server. First off need reset for the fact of it moreover the strangely things but the engime must be changed to 7.6 client. After this put 7.6 map whcih people make on forums you can take maps or maybe i can give you my private maps called Guffi Map with 36.hopto.org maps i made them 6 month old and i want give you. Put lvl 30/50 or maybe more or less with stoneskin amulet, might ring, and no infinited rune nevertheless of it its a very good suggest take my suggestion because its impiortant for the comunity and give opportunity for good gameplay.Guffi
idiot gtfo of otland and put your maps on your ass nobody wants to play 7.6 with you

GM u should do something make more respawns u can also increase amount of mana from manas for better gameplay :)

^
tampon leave this server nobody wants a reset
GM u should do something make more respawns u can also increase amount of mana from manas for better gameplay :)
Dear Moderator delete this trolls for sakes of this, they say lies to me and say im a foreign and i from poland but i im not poland i say many times, not attack my person is against rules of otland and you will be banned if attack more my person. Guffi. If you dont delete this trols its corruption for mex team.

I might have some good, player-friendly ideas to your server. With your exp rates there are places, which should be edited to fit the gameplay on abit higher levels more comfortable way, like we did in Danera. I will definately try it out when I get some time from work.
Such as? Thanks :)

Yeah the server is off for some reason he maybe wants to convert it to 8.00, don't know gonna find out soon!

Back