• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Aleria 7.72 - Low/Mid-Rated - Real Map

No Trainers
Lootrate x4
Frags 3H
6/RS 10/BAN
Easy start with 1k or 2k
Desert for free, with TP (No x4 Vocations/Items)

And get FUN if server dont got DDoSS

Okey, vials now disappear after being used!
Also, you are able to turn life crystals into life rings at the same place as real tibia!

- - - Updated - - -

Players won't start with money, because then 1000000 characters will be made and players get rich in an easy way.
Boats are free!

- - - Updated - - -

As I said before, the server won't be an easy server. You can't just log on, take some money and SD your way up to level 100..

BTW: Runes are now like real tibia, 1x.

But ALL runes you make, even magic walls, fire bombs, everything, that is made by players will have double charges. So HMM's will have 10x charges, if made by a player. 5x if bought in the shop. SD will be 2x, if made, otherwise 1x. And so on!

OMG , please don't make runes 1x , its 7.72 formula no one gonna make runes here. Its should be 2x !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: Runes are now like real tibia, 1x.

But ALL runes you make, even magic walls, fire bombs, everything, that is made by players will have double charges. So HMM's will have 10x charges, if made by a player. 5x if bought in the shop. SD will be 2x, if made, otherwise 1x. And so on!

Its 7.72 not 7.4, wont be runemakers here
Just make it 2x runes.

If you wont do that, make the manacost the same as 7.4

Thanks for all feedback btw.

@timzur, Why should the runes be 2x? Like 2x SD etc?
Please don't say: for wars!

As I said, I wan't realistic wars from 7.72. People actually used bolts, bursts, hmm's, explo's and SD when it really matters.
I don't want this kind of OrshabaalOT where players run around and SD'ing wolves. Trust me, believe it or not, wars WILL be more fun!

And also, hunting with SD's will be super nice, and sometimes you might have to hunt differently, and not so hardcore!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, there might be runemakers, depending on the mana regeneration. :)

I'm sure there's no player who are going to war with HMM's
Actually 2x is for war, that is what people want
The majority on these clients are here to war, Now a days people are getting tired really fast on these clients and quit easy.

As I said, I wan't realistic wars from 7.72. People actually used bolts, bursts, hmm's, explo's and SD when it really matters.
I don't want this kind of OrshabaalOT where players run around and SD'ing wolves. Trust me, believe it or not, wars WILL be more fun!

And also, hunting with SD's will be super nice, and sometimes you might have to hunt differently, and not so hardcore!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, there might be runemakers, depending on the mana regeneration. :)

do we have to use custom client?

The wars might not be as you're thinking. As the levels grow, the money grows, which means people will war with SD's.
For a start, when players are around level 50, maybe they start to war. Which means they might have a backpack of SD's, and other runes, such as HMM/Explo's.
I either add the feature of rune stacking, still the normal price but you can stack them? Or 1/2x! :)

It's up to the players!

I'm sure there's no player who are going to war with HMM's
Actually 2x is for war, that is what people want
The majority on these clients are here to war, Now a days people are getting tired really fast on these clients and quit easy.

- - - Updated - - -

do we have to use custom client?

No, original 7.72 client!

If many people sign the feature of stacking runes, of course original prices but stackable, I will implement it!

ONE HOUR LEFT GUYS! If you want to change anything, or report something USE CTRL+R! :)

Vote for stackable runes or not here: VOTE!

You can't vote now, I think you can vote after you have logged in to the game!

Back
Top Bottom