• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Aleria 7.72 - Low/Mid-Rated - Real Map

The server is being DDoSd about 5 times/day. So no, it's not. I hope you were joking :)

This is Ryan Doonrak obviously.

Can just tell by the donations.

Anyone wonder why it hasn't been DDoS'd? ;D

- - - Updated - - -

EXP Donates has been REMOVED!

- - - Updated - - -

After the next server save, at the 4 doors room in Demona, a teleport will take you to the warlock spawn.

Thanks for all feedback btw.

@timzur, Why should the runes be 2x? Like 2x SD etc?
Please don't say: for wars!

As I said, I wan't realistic wars from 7.72. People actually used bolts, bursts, hmm's, explo's and SD when it really matters.
I don't want this kind of OrshabaalOT where players run around and SD'ing wolves. Trust me, believe it or not, wars WILL be more fun!

And also, hunting with SD's will be super nice, and sometimes you might have to hunt differently, and not so hardcore!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, there might be runemakers, depending on the mana regeneration. :)

this is joke? 100x runes, op donations and u dont want it to be a orsha ot?

To late for that, it already happend. These kind of ots are called short-term ots, it'll probably get resetted or shutdown within a month

Players are enjoying the OT and I make the updates that the majority wants. I change everything after wha the players suggest and request.

:) Enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

@Raotiz: And about this, as I said, I take suggestions and I listen. So it's not really up to me :D

Haha, money hungry I guess, U don't even got a dedicated computer, perhaps a computer in ur home ur not using but ur not paying anything for a dedicated so I guess all money goes to pizza&mcdonalds.. Well, the only donation that annoys me is the blessings as you don't lose anything all, that's pretty sucky..

Hi. It is hosted on a dedicated server, behind a proxy.

Okey, thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking of editing that so I'm going to make a vote :)

He doesn't care, check the website, he obviously supports botting;D

thats why i stop playing here, this fucking wu tank clan guild ;] everyone is botting i have more cams proofs they are botting and give it to gm but he dont care

Koval, I have proof of you and Punio botting so you better be quiet ;D

They are still online, not possible to have fair wars on this server, top levels botting Gamemaster ignoring it, do not recomended this shit we quited it already.

Like it alot, if you need help write me...
I will play there some ;)

Keep up good work..

Back
Top Bottom