• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

-livlinan and no way man also are so fast because they looted donation boots and rings from gm team early in the server lol. Along with not laging.

-Its the same owner as dazeria/zelot/valdora

-He will never buy the legendary dedicated hoster

-If more than 5 people donated on his server than I would be shocked, most the people running around with donation items they got from killing rsed gm team members. Even I got some donation items finally after we killed 177ek herba derpa and he dropped full donation set just like everyone in his guild lol.

-but its still super easy to lvl and get money so even if you dont have donation items or are not lagless you can still get 2-3 people and fight. You do not need to have a open fight to have fun, I always thought the hard core close spaced battles were always the best. All about mwalls and timing, speed ofc is still very important in rushing but its not a necessity to survive.

btw is anyone else playing the 7.72 valhala server with 7.4 settings? To my surprise its turning out to be a nice lowrate oldschool ot, even im playing it now lol.

hehe, highrate is fun. Havent played a hlvl mage since outcast. O and ofc that other server where you had control over gm char lol, but that wasnt anything to special with those pro gm mana runes lol.

To bad gms are nabs and just abuse their speed and donation shit, they really would not be able to kill most people without those donation wands lol.

hehe, highrate is fun. Havent played a hlvl mage since outcast. O and ofc that other server where you had control over gm char lol, but that wasnt anything to special with those pro gm mana runes lol.

To bad gms are nabs and just abuse their speed and donation shit, they really would not be able to kill most people without those donation wands lol.

Apparently the wands damage is reduced. And the donation boots / ring have been made the same speed as boh / time ring except they both give ring of healing ability now.

the thing that makes those gm team knights so hard to drop is the donation equips and their cheated items. The donation set gives them faster hp reg and a 20% reduction in all! damage, and they also carry a bp might rings thats another 25% reduction! lvl 170+ ek and a 45% reduction and reg bonus = 1 hard to drop target even for 5 170+ mages. I know this cause herpa derpa was noob and dropped everything im talking about and same was seen when we killed rocky another gm ek 190+.

there shouldnt be those knight 60 atk weapons, since veryyy high skills rate, + people trains in senja so they dont get atk ( should be banned) but u wont ban ur own team heh?
Also, easy to get lvl 100, for Anni..
Remove donation weapons ;s

True, we all should stop playing till this is fixed?

I mean, till he removes donations, change dedi host, change this change that.

Tropical why are you even bothering to write here , since you already donated yourself to 204? It's so dumb that you're donating on a very highrated OT if you're actually wanna PG at this server you could take like lvl 200 at atleast 8-9 hours??

I agree.. Or Just fucking reset it again, And open without Items donations and stuff.
I mean. you could remove exevo con spell, and sell bp burst as donate, exp blessing, Money (100 or 150 cc), like 10-15kk exp donat,ring and boots (the way they are now) and it would pwn :p
Also make Daopay available, cuz zaypay dont support alot of countries..

and zaypay is fucking trash it says 6 euro and its 9 euro for swedish money if youre payin with SMS

must we really revert to RESET at the slightest thing. just reduce the attacks and host it on a server that isn't in a third world country. I wanna fight wars not level on dragon lords all the time

lol?

why are you people wasting time by trying to tell him how to make this into a good server?

You need to understand that HE DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANY OF YOUR OPINIONS!
He only hosting server to get quick cash from the few total retards who donated already, he and his friends will always abuse cause they like to pk people.

all you need to do here is spend those few hours 1 day to get lvl 150+ and money and fight with your char, why would anyone want to play seriously on such a high-rate server?

Back