• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Aleria 8.0 - HIGH RATE - Real Map ONLINE 1-10-13 TIME 18:00 - CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY!

Aleria152

Reaction score
Welcome to Aleria 8.0!

Aleria opens TODAY 18:00 CET (Tuesday), October 1th.
Create your account NOW at http://aleria.hopto.org/

Aleria is hosted on a dedicated server with a 1000 Mbit/s connection.

General Server Information:

- Ip: aleria.hopto.org
- Port: 7171
- Client: 8.0
- Uptime: 24/7
- Map: Real Map
- All Monster spawns, NPCs, raids & quests
- Djinn is in Thais DP
- Trainers are in Thais DP
- Free Premium
- Free Boats
- Kills: 1 Kill: 5h - RS: 5 Kills - Ban: 10 Kills - Ban length: 48h

Rates:

- Loot: 3x
- Skills: 20x
- Magic: 10x
- Exp:
- 1-19 = 100x
- 20-29 = 80x
- 30-39 = 60x
- 40-49 = 40x
- 50-59 = 20x
- 60-69 = 10x
- 70-79 = 8x
- 80-89 = 6x
- 90-99 = 5x
- 100-999 = 4x

If you got any questions or suggestions on things that should be changed, or anything at all, please submit them below!

Last edited:
"Create your account NOW at WEBSITE COMMING SOON."

seems serious, no point of opening a new one when civera is the best one.

if its cinara, i wont even think about playing that shit ot.

guys this is cinara, it will be so many fkn bugs on it you wont even be able to count it.
no point of opening a new 8.0 when there is one.

this will fail.

I need a hoster, on 8.0 paxza homemade not even one bug. Just need hoster who will host from home.

I do not know what you're talking about. Who is Cinara? I do not know who it is. This server is bug free it will not have any bugs at all.

Hey Aleria,Want host my server? PAXZA? Yes or no if no tell me when this RL-MAP Will open?

Hey Aleria,Want host my server? PAXZA? Yes or no if no tell me when this RL-MAP Will open?
no I'm not host, I have a server on dedicated server later, and do not know when the server is opened and the day I'll see when I get it but it's quite so soon.

@Aleria152 Then don't tell us the it is going to open 6 oktober 20:00

Fkn retard admin

FAIL BUG SERVER!
People do not know what they're talking about. This server is still bug free if you have not read it. and then also, you have not started playing otn yet.

Go to our website and create your account today and get ready for the server start!

server starts in 2 days, on October 1 so you can create your Accounts are already on the website.

@Legacy Keteius It's not me. Why would I create a new 8.0 when I already got one. But unlikely it's dying, because everybody got really high expectations of 8.0 real maps then when they war alot and they realize it's fkn fun but gets boring really fast because if you are going to have 8.0 real map that is alive all the time YOU need to offer something special and that's fkn hard to figure out what that is.

Btw, if you do not offer something special this won't even have over 50 players because those who played my ot is already bored, 8.0 real maps have their time at the year and need some space between the ots. If don't have space between the ots the shit will become more boring even faster.

That's my oponion

Kind Regards,
Sven

what people complain all the time, I have closed down my real map 7.7 and have begun to start up Aleria 8.0. you are saying that this has bugs and shit. do not even write here as this never Aleria 8.0 has been up some time earlier, then when you've never played it. and Aleria 8.0 opens tomorrow at 18:00. so you can make your account today, so you're ready when Aleria will be online tomorrow. hope you get to see many players tomorrow.

Back