• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Allonus 8.60 2x exp server |Real tibia for free|

dajustin

Reaction score
Allonus is the real Tibia Experience!

http://allonus.hopto.org/

Allonus is a 24/7 hosted server at a Duel Core 6 Gig ram with 100 Mbs Internet connection.

Why Play Allonus?
Because this is real tibia but then with free premium!

Not another realmap server with overpowerd donation item?
No we will not add any Weapons / Armors that are stronger then realtibia items!

So what are the rates?
The rates are 2x Experience and everything else the same as real tibia also our skullsystem is exacly the same!

Do the quests work on allonus?
Yes 99% of all quests should work!(if not report to our bug tracker)

Enjoy!!

Huge map/spawn/npc update!

There was a huge update today and it fixed:
- Npcs
- Map pieces
- Spawns on map
- house prices
- Parcel System
- Lots more

Yours,

The Allonus Staff

seemed like a good server, good rules, good gms, good community... but then it all changed. a level 42 Royal'filifisofisansiktus was banned for using bot. this was good. the gm is watching and banning botters.. until i seen the level 42 online about 10 minutes later, i asked the gm what the hell he unbanned him for. and he said "oh ill give him another chance" so theres a good chance hes friends with the gm and therefore can get away with whatever he wants.. then i was later banned for botting and i msg gm and said "ok u unban ur friends and make other players suffer?" to this minute i bet there are mass botters on and gm doesnt care. i think everyone should be treated fairly. if your gonna ban some people ban all botters, even if their friends with gm, it doesnt matter.

2x exp is 2 low (thats what I think). 2x exp is good for a 7.4-7.72 serv, but not for an 8.6. Id play if it was 5x till lvl 40~ then 3x till 50 then 2x all way long.

Why do all servers with potential end up like this ;<
Truly unbelievable.

For those that were not online yesterday around 21:00-21:45, GM said that the real map he changed to was bugged so he decided to change it back to the other real map. And i guess he prolly working on the map and npcs and such to get the server back online. So just be patient..
// Shaco Marifous

Back
Top Bottom