• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Alzeria Realmap 8.5

:/..

Feel like handing out some spears then? ^_^

XD

vrsmkp.jpg

We could barley kill him, atleast after 5 min we cold.. Its bit unbalanced xXD

Zonet, you should really come into trainers now.. 1020200 ppl that are bottin'.. dude, dont ruin it so early, fix some GM test!

I could be a Gamemaster, you can trust on me and I'm very active. I play like 4-5h aday.. Im not saying you should give me but I'm just givin u a tip!

Please, PM me ur MSN.

Zonet, you should really come into trainers now.. 1020200 ppl that are bottin'.. dude, dont ruin it so early, fix some GM test!

I could be a Gamemaster, you can trust on me and I'm very active. I play like 4-5h aday.. Im not saying you should give me but I'm just givin u a tip!

Please, PM me ur MSN.

I would suggest talking to me or Rizz before even thinking about hiring him to be a part of the staff, really.
He was in some deep troubles on our server Rizzoria Reloaded and got himself banned twice, finally deleted.

Its not havin any laggs or freezes, jus u that comin from an arabian country with a shitty base internet

Insulting people for no reason at all, you still got the same attitude as you did playing on Rizzoria. I thought you changed after all the trouble you caused..

Royal Yankee
195 Royal Paladin
You should ban this #%&@^, hes botting 24/7, botted all night and you dont do a shit, GM come on.

Tanath, why are you "freindly" ingame? And ur like my enemie on the forum, and yes. I botted on rizzoria, who didnt? But now Idont got bot and I wanna play, much funnier. // Moderator Note: Removed offense. //

Last edited by a moderator:

Please, PM me ur MSN.

IMO, you shouldn't ask for a Gamemaster position, as your most definatley unlikely to get it. You have to proove yourself first. Also, fighting with people decides that you're not mature enough to handle some situations.

I know we're sort of friends though, I speak the truth.

Please, PM me ur MSN.

Think of that's it's only the second day of the server starting.
Also I'll get gamemasters that is great, and he've been gamemaster on all my servers, so... There will also come more later.

Its perfect so far. Haven't attacked anyone yet so i don't know how the other vocations heal/hit. But definitely a good ot

#Edit?

Is there lags and freezes as the guy said in the other page?
For me it's not lagging 1% and also the freezes are server save which I'll delay :)

There wasn't no lags or freezes for me..

Back