• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] AMOK.ots.me |Custom Evo| 8.60 | Pvp |

dianagirl

Reaction score

AMOK OTS, NEW CUSTOM EVOLUTION, WITH CUSTOM SPELLS/MONSTERS

Are you tired of servers with lags, crashes and kicks? Are looking for a well server? Are you looking for professional server support?
- It seems that you were looking for us!

We would like to present you Amok.ots.me!

bdjw2s.jpg

General info about server:

Connection

- IP: amok.ots.me
- Port: 7171
- Client: 8.60
bdjw2s.jpg

Rates

- Magic rate: x25
- Skills rate: x20
- Loot rate: x5
- Spawn rate: x1
bdjw2s.jpg

Experience Stages:

- Level 1 - 50: x350
- Level 51 - 100: x300
- Level 101 - 200: x275
- Level 201 - 250: x230
- Level 251 - 300: x200
- Level 301 - 350: x100
- Level 351 - 400: x35
- Level 401 - 430: x15
- Level 431 - 450: x10
- Level 451 - 500: x3
- Level 501 - 530: x2
- Level 531+ : x1
bdjw2s.jpg

Other:

- Support: type "ctrl+r" in game
- PvP protection level: 100
- Houses level: 300
- Guild from: 8 lvl
- Daily frags to RS: 50
- Weekly frags to RS: X
- Monthly frags to RS: X
- Black skull: 100 frags
- Experience for killing other players: yes
bdjw2s.jpg

6gg86a.png
bdjw2s.jpg

Last edited:
The server is so spoofing chars, on a hidden place, I remember this as an Old GM.

I know that this Owner is spoofing, I even tried to make a deal with him to give us just donation items, since this server is corrupted and his friends gets free items. His response is, that he doesnt really care if server gets pinged. So ;)

I know that this Owner is spoofing, I even tried to make a deal with him to give us just donation items, since this server is corrupted and his friends gets free items. His response is, that he doesnt really care if server gets pinged. So ;)

True :D

OT's is getting DDosed by this OTland user: AchTung , cause i didnt gave him donation items, so since 3days hes ddosing my ots.

Please delete this thread.

Thanks !

Achtung, stop it !
Omg Moderators do something agains this guy !!
Hes Jealous and attack the ots !

He didn't say that he doesn't care about server. He said that he doesn't care about you, because we (me and owner) DO NOT negotiate with terrorists.
First you want items, then GM and then server is fucked up...
As it's not possible to stop DDoS (and I can't get money for better dedic for that ots.. too low donations) all I can do is send e-mails to administrators of IPs (XXXX) that attack my dedic about that their machines got trojan.
I hope you will stop attack and let people enjoy our great map.
I can guarantee you that I will kick every afk player after 15 minutes and I will not let anyone login too many MCs/too many login from one IP.
If anyone is interested what kind of ddos it is you can check here 10.000 packets dump:
http://amok.ots.me/attack.txt

This server is the best i've been playing for months! :D
Mutch players, great spawns, cool quests, mutch war/pk.

I hope this guy stop attacking the server and grow up. <_<

[video=youtube;QkSjzWic0Dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QkSjzWic0Dw[/video]

Dear Players,
We need Some more Guilds, with true Members, not random !

If you have a Guild with over 10+ players, then join us, send a email to [email protected], and tell us your guild name.
If all 10 players reached level 300+, and they are ACTIVE every guild member will get 600 FREE points !
I do not accept if your guild members got SAME IP!

Back