• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Antica 7.72 with 7.4 features!

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Welcome to Antica - 7.72 [7.4 Features]!​

So what's Antica?

NO DONATIONS!
* - No PZ Zone on boats and you can travel with PZ
* - 7.4 Magic damage values & mana requirements
* - Slightly increased damage for paladins & knights
* - Exori takes 120 mana instead of 4/5 of maximum
* - Promotion costs 10000
* - Monsters drop extra gold
* - Manafluids is 55gp each, you can also say "bp manas" and buy them for 1100 per bp
* - If you make runes they become double charges (If you buy them they are regular charges)
* - Old School Amulet of Life (300k) Saves everything skills/level/loot.
* - No delay when walking on stairs (this can give the impression of lagg when there is delay on stairs)
* - Global 7.72 Map with POI & Custom POI Quest for The Avenger (Warlord Sword with modified attributes) & Soft Boots

Rates:

Experience

level = 39, rate = 150,
level = 74, rate = 50,
level = 100, rate = 25,
level = 120, rate = 15,
level = 140, rate = 5
rate = 3

Skills & Magic
Skill rate 30x
Magic rate 18x

Loot
Loot rate 4x

Download CLIENT that doesn't need to changed with ipchanger here:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/NNeRB/Tibia772.rar

Yours,

Kungenn

too bad I thought it was YOUR server and not just this. I will be wasting some time on this for the time being anyway!

do you have any new item for paladin? That crossbow in PoI or anything else?

Im playing this server right now, Really great server! KEEP IT UP ,dont close it . I will invite all my friends to it, and spread it. Amazing and fun server, would love to see the wars going on, GOOD JOB! :)

too bad I thought it was YOUR server and not just this. I will be wasting some time on this for the time being anyway!

do you have any new item for paladin? That crossbow in PoI or anything else?
Nevila will start in about 3 weeks Dead if thats what you were thinking about

Ye , I have a question. How do I complete banshee quest fastest way on this server? Please I want to do it, im confused.

edit: nvm i solved it

Last edited:
Kungenn, I realised that the exhaust is pretty big, around 3 seconds i would guess. Cant u make it lower, bcuz else the pvp is boring with mages. U cant sd as fast if u are rly good oldschooler, cant u have like on oldera. Lower it plz!! TY REGARDS EMIL

It seems that demona patch is broken, i will post pictures here and u can see. The hole is not there and it would be nice if u could fix a direct TP to demona, so mages can have nice exp levling. Thanks if u read and take it to account. rsz_1switcher.png rsz_1noholedemona.png

Try using a pickaxe, usually works on these servers.
Im gonna try that, will edit if it works or not. Btw whats ur name on the server? :)

EDIT: man it worked, thanks for telling. tell me ur name on the server so i thank you ;) solved

Last edited:
Im gonna try that, will edit if it works or not. Btw whats ur name on the server? :)

EDIT: man it worked, thanks for telling. tell me ur name on the server so i thank you ;) solved

I don't play the server, too low population around here, no point in spending my time.

Back