• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Bantera [8.6] 9999x exp custom EVO

GOD Barth

Reaction score
s74nhnk2.jpg

Hey Guys I want tell you something about Bantera -

Bantera is a high-exp server PVP-e like evolera.se its like a copy of Evolera, we have added the bridge (old style) and we took the old spells (from 250 - 320.000 "90%") because the new evolera version is shit and it isn't fair, so we have made a new version with balanced spells and balanced PVP. I hope you guys will join and enjoy ?

Basic information about the server:
IP: bantera.ddns.net
Port: 7171
Uptime: 24/7

I want show you some Pictures from Bantera -

1. Picture - Stone Golem Boss ,You can loot from Stone Golem Boss some outfit tokens ,What can you do with them? You can buy Monster outfits. Where can you find the Boss? North-west of Temple.

44j9jk2a.png

2. We created the old Bridge from evolera ( 2011 ) style for more fun/old feeling!

6jwp8dmw.jpg

3. The Temple of Bantera loooks 90% like the old one from Evolera I hope you like it.

b7gf6s8m.jpg

4. Donator Set and Skills Falcon -

Donator Set is the best set in Bantera its 50% stronger than Rich Set. Skills Falcon: The skill falcon gives you 5% extra MANA and HP for 2hours. Where can you find it? North-Temple you can buy it for 100 Gold Nuggets.
rik6m79l.png

x4vxkjej.png

5. Bless system.

You don't need to buy Bless because we deleted the bless script, you just need an aol nothing more. you won't lose levels :p.

6. GN Bosses.

You can loot from GN bosses Gold nuggets you can buy with them Skills Falcon and another thing ingame!

9587apro.jpg

Thank you for taking your time to read that post, I hope you will join! See you ingame :D

Bantera -
IP: bantera.ddns.net
Port: 7171
Uptime: 24/7

So its a server where you donate for the best gear and then stand on a one sqm bridge????

Back