• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Battleborn 8.6 | Real-map with custom islands | Low-mid rate

softboot

weak ;p
Reaction score
Greetings, otland!

This server has been created by three guys who was searching for the perfect server.
Sadly the perfect server was never found and if it was it was never up long enough to be fully enjoyed.
We decided it was best to take the matter into our own hands to create the best possible experience for
players, like ourselves, that was searching for an open-tibia server that captured the true feeling of a war-server, but with the aspects of role-playing still intact for those who wished.

We noticed that the best possible wars occur with levels ranging from 180 to 250. Therefore the experience rates has been modified to satisfy this.
Something we always noticed was that the value of money on almost all servers was inflated. Having that in mind we decided that the best possible solution was to lower the lootrate by a lot.

The decision to put donation items in the game was made purely on the fact that people that donate to support the project want something in return, having that said the items has been tested and tweaked to achieve a sensible solution as this was in both sides' interest.

We aim to get a beta version of the server launched by the end of next week (23rd,24th,25th of Jan.) to get all the minor bugs out of the way and to make sure the pvp is as balanced as we think it is.
• If you wish to follow us on our path to release you may do so at our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Battleborn8.6

Some basic information about rates and such.

• Experience stages starting at 80x & ending at 1x.
• Pvp-enforced rate: 0.2x
• Uptime: 24/7 with daily restarts at 08:00 AM.
• Real map with custom islands created by our very own Rosa.
• Loot rate: 2x (as requested)
• Magic/skill rates: 7x/15x
• Frags for RS day/week/month: 10/45/120

We have tried to make the vocations do what they were meant to do, meaning knights will be aimed mostly towards the tanking-aspect of their game rather than making them both bulky and high damage dealers.
Sorcerers will be the ones dealing the most damage both pve and pvp (pending on what you're hunting of course)
Druids has always been the support-class of the game so we've kept them doing that for the most part.
Paladins are the semi-tank, semi-damage dealers here. If you wish to stay alive and still do a fair amount of damage you should play a Paladin!

Screenshots as requested:
190d8509aad21ad9ce9a7841288d8df9.jpg

This is the boat you will arrive on when you first travel to Ulbur.
117c87ade9909b1a01e7d08590bf8bdf.jpg

You might find it relaxing fishing by the docks once you've got settled.
e161e454fc68ebd31376ce3fee92ea0e.jpg

The depot of Ulbur.
dfd88962ac195eaceb7234568ef4168d.jpg

Enjoy the view passing the bridge, the nature of Ulbur is magnificent.
aa01506975778b7214de2fdd531a5a8e.jpg

You better watch out so that you do not get lost in the mountains.
6b74f6f06809d631ba45778b12094185.jpg

Because heroes and necromancers has joined forces in these mountains.
effc06e37d79972defd8511789be180f.jpg

As mentioned the nature is splendid, this however is on an island yet to be discovered.
49da0818650275db04199d24d9575102.jpg

Daring challenges await those who dare explore the island, are you up for the challenge?

These islands has never before been seen on any OT-server, they've been waiting for the perfect server. Make sure you join and check out the great work of our very own Rosa.

Last edited:
O! Where do I make an account and get the ip?
and when is the grand opening?

The server ip/website will be posted in a few days, where you can create your accounts for the beta testing.
The grand opening is all depending on how much we need to fix after the beta, but right now we're planning it to launch february the 1st.

Can you upload screens?

With loot rate x1 can we wish u only god help, luck not gonna work here.

Can you upload screens?

With loot rate x1 can we wish u only god help, luck not gonna work here.

As we said in the first thread the loot rate can and will be raised to 2 (max) if people wish for it, we've already had a few guys message us about that and we'll listen :) However we'll wait til the beta-test is over before we change the lootrate, just to make sure, it might be pretty good. :)

I can get some screens posted tomorrow night about this time, keep your eyes on the thread in 24h :)

Again real map ;/ instead of wasting your time with rl map you should work on a unique ots.
Real maps dont have a big chance nowdays..
Theres already too much of them

I could actually say the same thing about your evolution ot Yaze :) You run out of things to do in about one day.

For now there is two custom islands on the server which both are bigger than the rundistance from thais to venore, from the west to the east, I'd say there's plenty more to do on a real map than there ever has been on an evolution server. Plus the main point of the server is the wars - which will be great if the server turns out like we plan :) But good luck with Enteria Yaze!

Last edited:
If you cant accept critic you should logout from otland..
Why do you talk about my Ots, when im just trying to tell you some critic ..
Someone who cant accept critic will never grow , its not about i want to make you down..

Oh no I welcome constructive critisism mate, that's not it. I'm glad you took my advice and changed up your server to the better. Wishing you all well.

But telling someone they're wasting their time isn't really constructive critisism IMO.

bump, website has been created properly (temporary for the beta) - new unique website will be fixed before the grand opening! Stay tuned for more information at our facebook page! :)
We've fixed most of the issues on the server, the only thing that remains is YOU to join us on Friday (23rd) at 08:00PM CET to test it out for 3 days without any downtime!
Everyone who creates an account and joins the beta will be level 180 with proper skills/magiclevel depending on vocation, with full donation equipment for the full 3 days of beta-testing.
Make sure you're ready for it!
Website will go live Friday 01:00AM so that you can create your account/character!

bump, THE BETA SERVER IS NOW RUNNING!

If you wish to create an account and a character for the beta and join us til sunday 11:00PM, CET go to http://213.112.70.50/ and use the same IP address to connect to the game!
The server will have no downtime unless something unexpected happens. If you wish to report a bug get in contact with any of the administrators (if there is someone online) if there isn't, please post a screenshot and the problem on this thread!

This Server needs more advertisment Dude. Everything is fine as it is tbh, but ppl need more Information like about whos gonna join probably etc. I would rly like to see there some teams online.

Thanks a lot guys, we're gonna advertise for real once the beta has been completed. I think we've got some valuable information already and there's one day left. Only wish there was more people on so that we could check out the balance of the pvp :)

Again real map ;/ instead of wasting your time with rl map you should work on a unique ots.
Real maps dont have a big chance nowdays..
Theres already too much of them
you see i look at all custom projects and most of them is 30 players when real maps are 100+ so yeah xD